picture help!!!!!!!

H
halibuthitman
A little known secret, ( but some of you probably guessed already ) is that I had to do the fourth grade twice.... errr making me on of those early 80's guys who cannot figure out anything on his cell phone, the problem is... I take most of my fishing pictures with my cell, then email them to myself from the water, then download them to my computer. But when I try to post them on here they say they are the wrong format?!?!?:mad: can I change the format? or is there a way to directly send them to my profile? so come on T-B and fishtopher, you guys could probably do this crap by the time you were six! p.s if anyone would like to buy a 1979 beta vcr with a spam sandwich in it... p.m me!

T
Troutier Bassier
I wasn't really 6 I was about 9 but I have never had this happen to me.
When I had my good phone I took Pictures, Went home Uploaded them to my Computer, and Put them on here.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Nothing personal

Nothing personal

halibuthitman said:
A little known secret, ( but some of you probably guessed already ) is that I had to do the fourth grade twice.... errr making me on of those early 80's guys who cannot figure out anything on his cell phone, the problem is... I take most of my fishing pictures with my cell, then email them to myself from the water, then download them to my computer. But when I try to post them on here they say they are the wrong format?!?!?:mad: can I change the format? or is there a way to directly send them to my profile? so come on T-B and fishtopher, you guys could probably do this crap by the time you were six! p.s if anyone would like to buy a 1979 beta vcr with a spam sandwich in it... p.m me!

halibuthitman;
Don't take it personally,friend. At least half of the members are currently experiencing the same difficulties with pictures on the site. Anatoliy asks that each member having said problem send him a pm to let him know the SNAFU is not fixed yet. He is in the Ukraine right now,but will do what he can from there. Please let him know right away. He may be able to put more than a band aid on it.

S
SmallStreams
Size matters if you're making them an attachment. 700x600 pixels is maximum, as I recall. Most of the ones I've posted are JPGs captured from 720p widescreen video, so I've had to crop the edges and tops (or rescale the picture).

A
autofisher
Another way to do it is to start up a photobucket account. They usually accept more formats. And then when it asks you for the URL you can put the ones from your photobucket into the slot. That's how I do it. It's either that or I've uploaded them onto my profile here and then posted the link accordingly.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Please....

Please....

Please send Anatoliy a pm so he is informed and can deal with it.
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Please.....those are his own instructions...

F
Fishtopher
halibuthitman said:
A little known secret, .... errr making me one of those early 80's guys who cannot figure out anything on his cell phone, so come on T-B and fishtopher, you guys could probably do this crap by the time you were six!
Uhh, dude, I got a little known secret too...Im 30. So I guess that makes me one those early 80's guys. Maybe your talkin' fishschooler:lol:.

I can barely SAVE a picture to my phone! All my pics come courtesy of a digi Kodak camera (my wife so graciously lets me take outta the house in a plastic baggy) and a Photobucket account.

When you upload pics from your computer to Photobucket, theres an "upload option" to change the size of the picture when uploaded. I then copy and paste the URL link under the photobucket picture to my post.

Thats all I know.:lol:Good luck!