Pic's & vids

Casting Call
Casting Call
I know it dosn't take much more effort to post a vid or pic, just push a button but why do you do it? Tony 10%er

Upvote 0
S
Snopro
It's more efficient than writing 1000 words?

Last edited:
Reactions: Casting Call
Admin
Admin
So what's your suggestion?

Diehard
Diehard
I do it because I like to share my adventures also like to see other people's adventures and successes its interesting too me

plumbertom
plumbertom
I don't do it because I usually just forget to take pictures.
Even when I do take them, I often can't figure out how to upload them from my phone to a place on my computer that I can post them from.
My computer skills are not that good. Once I get past point and click or copy/paste, I'm over my head.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Admin said:
who might this question be addressed too? Tony 10%er

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Casting Call said:
I know it dosn't take much more effort to post a vid or pic, just push a button but why do you do it? Tony 10%er

back in the good old days (lol), if you posted a report without an image, the first reply was usually "no picture, didn't happen".

I'm a huge fan of Les Stroud (Survivorman) back to his early work documenting week long solo survival trips (I ignore the folks that have a camera crew follow them around.) When I got into kayak fishing, it just seemed natural to GoPro my outings to share with family and friends, you never know what's going to happen and I get to show what worked and what didn't. Same with our powerboat trips, so I always have images and video, and it's really easy to share now with all our electronic gizmos.

Reactions: NKlamerus, O. mykiss and Casting Call
Admin
Admin
Casting Call said:
who might this question be addressed too?
united nations assembly? )

• Haha
Reactions: Chromatose, troutdude and rogerdodger
Casting Call
Casting Call
Admin said:
No suggestion, just an inquiry. Tony 10%er