Picked up a broodstock this morning

J
joni
first winter steel and first fish caught on the nestucca
pretty stoked!

B
beaverfan
Awesome fish, but umm do you have no legs?

J
joni
why does it look like i was trying to make it look bigger or something i guess i just felt like kneeling down
so yes i have legs

B
beaverfan
No not at all. The way your legs must be behind you make it look like you have no legs.

A
autofisher
beaverfan said:

:lol: It really does look like you don't have any legs. Must just be the camera angle. Nice fish though man. Glad to see someone's getting some fish.

J
joni
autofisher said:
:lol: It really does look like you don't have any legs. Must just be the camera angle. Nice fish though man. Glad to see someone's getting some fish.

that's funny
i didn't notice that before
oh well

Last edited:
Z
ZeeBorn
Way to go man, nice chromer!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Congrats on the nice fish man! Keep those pictures coming!

M
Mike123
Nice one Joni! Man I was gonna take my pa out, but he bailed. Wish I coulda joined ya yesterday. This Saturday you down for a new coastal river trip?

T
Thuggin4Life
LEGGLESS MAN CATCHES FIRST WINTER STEEL! God job guy!

J
joni
thanks for the offer love er body
and mike i am TOTALLY down for a coastal river quest this sat!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
beaverfan said:

it does make the fish look bigger . . . . . kind of like holding it away from your body . . . . . .

M
masmith
What hole were you at and what were you using? Me and my bro have hit it 3 times this year with only 1 strike each to show for it.

I haven't been able to find good access upriver and it seems like the bite has been upriver lately.

:(

J
joni
i was just above the mouth of 3 rivers on the other side of the river theres a pay box off a gravel road on that side
yeah i haven't fished any further up than this so i don't know a whole lot about bank access further up although i feel like there should be some pretty good bank spots
i was drifting a pink corkie and pink yarn with row that had been gone for about 3 or four drifts so i don't even know how much scent was still on it

T
TTFishon
"Dorf on Fish"!:lol: Nice fish dude.

H
halibuthitman
great job... er... sorry to hear about your legs.. bummer;) just gotta be killin masmith.... even a legless man can catch a fish on the nestuc!!! oh, and the fish are here now!

M
Mike123
Man they are tearin you up Joni!! :lol:
Wait 'till you stand up and you are actually 6'2... :lol: jk.

A
autofisher
TTFishon said:
"Dorf on Fish"!:lol: Nice fish dude.

:lol::lol:

Reminds me of a joke I heard once..... What do you call a fisherman with no arms and no legs in the water?

Bob

H
HARDWOODFLOORGUY
that's really cool that this guy was able to still fish the river with no legs.you are an inspiration to legless fishermen everywhere!!!

S
Steelheader4Life
masmith said:
What hole were you at and what were you using? Me and my bro have hit it 3 times this year with only 1 strike each to show for it.

I haven't been able to find good access upriver and it seems like the bite has been upriver lately.

:(

There's tons of bank access all the way up to the dead line. Last weekend I hooked up with 6 and landed 3 all on spinners (all below Blaine).

But you've only been out 3 times, and that isn't much. Time on the water equals more fish on the hook.