Patriots go down to the Jets I LOVE IT

T

The Tightest Line

Great game Pats and Jets. My Eagles pulled it off today too. Go Vick!!! He did his time

M

Markcanby

can't agree more!!! I think he is the perfect example of our justice system actually working. He did his time learned his lesson an can get his life back. I hope he get Kolb's job to tell you the truth.

T

tnffishman

Vick is playing like he did in his prime, but does Philidelphia really want another scrambler qb, it didn't work out for them last time and now McNabb is on a in-division team and I think the skins will win

M

Markcanby

Vick is playing like he did in his prime, but does Philadelphia really want another scrambler qb, it didn't work out for them last time and now McNabb is on a in-division team and I think the skins will win

I really like watching McNabb play but Vick 5yrs ago well I dont think they are in the same league. Vick also never had the kind of weapons there are in Philly. So if Vick continues to turn back the clock an Door Knob Kob stays on the sidelines I see playoff!

T

The Tightest Line

I wanted Vick to start over Mcnabb since last year. Kolb needs to stay out. Andy Reid needs to let Vick have his shot cuz he sure didn't get in when McNabb was there.