Parking pass needed at GP?

L
lcsodiver
Hi all I am new to the board.... we are going up to GP in two weeks and I was wondering if a Northwest Forrest pass was needed to park at the ramps? It seems like a lot of ramps are that way now. :(

Thanks for the info, Bob

M
Mike123
I am unaware of a pass.. But good luck finding a spot lately. lol. Guess I always show up on the bass tourny days.

troutdude
troutdude
Hey diver, welcome to OFF!

I fished GP a few times last year, and no parking or ramp pass was needed.

However, it wouldn't hurt to call Linn County Parks & Rec. (541.967.3917)...just to be sure. I believe that they can answer your question, or point you in the right direction.

Please let us know, if they do now require a pass. Thanks.

B
beaverfan
Here's a link to where the pass is needed. It's by national forest. Click on the forest and it will list the places you need the permit.

Recreation Passes of the Northwest

C
capblack
no pass, permit, or fee is needed at any boat ramp on foster or green peter. Brian
lcsodiver said:
Hi all I am new to the board.... we are going up to GP in two weeks and I was wondering if a Northwest Forrest pass was needed to park at the ramps? It seems like a lot of ramps are that way now. :(

Thanks for the info, Bob

L
lcsodiver
Cool thanks everyone for your response. Hope most of the bass tournament is over by the time we get up there next Sunday, but we are hanging around up there until Wednesday, so we should get some nice quiet time. :)