Pamelia Lake (Marion County)

G
Griz
Hello,

I would like any and all information you may have on this lake including camping and how is the hike into this lake.

Thank You!

Fish On!

S
skeptik
re: Pamelia Lake (Marion County)

It's been a decade or 2 since I've been in there, but the walk in to Pamelia was a pleasant, 1-2 mile stroll on a good trail. Could be pretty muddy in the spring. The lake is beautiful, but tough to fish with a lot of dead fall and snags all the way around the shore--pack in a raft or be prepared to wade.

G
Griz
Thanks! It will be awhile until I can try to get into the lake.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
google lost it

google lost it

Griz said:
Hello,

I would like any and all information you may have on this lake including camping and how is the hike into this lake.

Thank You!

Fish On!

Griz;
Where is Pamelia Lake located? It sounds worth checking out. Google can't seem to find it...Thanks.
Barb

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome skeptik

Welcome skeptik

skeptik said:
It's been a decade or 2 since I've been in there, but the walk in to Pamelia was a pleasant, 1-2 mile stroll on a good trail. Could be pretty muddy in the spring. The lake is beautiful, but tough to fish with a lot of dead fall and snags all the way around the shore--pack in a raft or be prepared to wade.

skeptik;
Welcome to the friendliest fishing forum around! Where do you favor fishing the most? What is it you fish for? If you need any info or have any to share, jump right in. Be sure to check out the archives for enough information to make you dizzy. We have a great bunch of fisher folk here who are willing and able to answer any question you can throw at them. Hope to see you at Detroit in August. Be safe.
Barb

G
Griz
Pamelia Lake is located near the base of Mount Jefferson on the west side (kinda SW) and is between Detroit Res. and Mount Jefferson. I do hope that this helps and I found it on google earth by typing in "Pamelia Lake Marion County Oregon." :)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Thank you

Thank you

Thanks,Griz for sharing the locale. I thought I had seen it last July when I went to Sisters for the quilt show. I will stop and check it out this year.
Barb