Painted crankbaits

R
ryan808
I tell you, I got too much time on my hands. I decided to take a shot at painting baits, heres are 2 Megabass cranks I painted. Im still getting the hang of airbrushing, but I think it turned our OK.

G
Growbug
Nice Steelie Plugs you painted.... oh.. whoops.. Bass..

The paintjob looks real nice. Looks like you've figured the "soft touch" when it comes to airbrushing..

I
ifishtolive
Looks nice!!!

T
TTFishon
Looking good. Looks like you got the hang of it to me.

F
Finneus Polebender
Your a natural with the gear, they look way good !

R
ryan808
I can't wait to try them out, all we need now is some warmer weather.

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
I can't wait to try them out, all we need now is some warmer weather.

Ten 4 9er there Hope it will happen about the time I finish this latest out of town run! I am going nuts Have so many new toys to check out myself, including the incredible rod ya built me.

T
tomriker
now all you need to do Ryan is build your own reel and braid your own line! lol

R
ryan808
Give me more wet and cold weather and I might surprise you.:lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
those look awesome!

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
I tell you, I got too much time on my hands. I decided to take a shot at painting baits, heres are 2 Megabass cranks I painted. Im still getting the hang of airbrushing, but I think it turned our OK.

thats awesome lookin good, YOU PUT PAIN ON A MEGABASS! WHAT! thats crazy haha get some of those megabass ito ripbaits and that would be sick!

R
ryan808
Im trying to find a source for more crankbait bodies, I wish there were more Megabass stuff available.

R
ryan808
Bingo, I found some Ito rip baits.

T
TTFishon
ryan808 said:
Im trying to find a source for more crankbait bodies, I wish there were more Megabass stuff available.

You could try making your own.

H
Hawk
ryan808 said:

Bro, you mite be able to find some ol' crankbaits at a thrift store, second hand store, maybe a yard sale or a garage sale, flea market. :D

They look GREat. WEll Done. :):cool:

H
Hawk
TTFishon said:
You could try making your own.

Within the last two years we had a member who was making his own Striped Bass lures. They looked Great in the pics he posted. :D

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
Bingo, I found some Ito rip baits.

Those things out at TRs perhaps !

R
ryan808
Perhaps :D

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:

thats super sick i freakin love the megabass ripbaits but i can't pay 24$ a piece anymore lol lucky craft for me i suppose, i will keep my eyes open for some megabass blanks

C
colbypearson
i hear avoid some of the baits at janns...........

you know a good old normans are about as fool proof as you can get i would look in to that maybe just buy them for 4$ and paint em up in the colors you want..............i will look for norman unpainted bodies