Pacific City, 5/10

Z
ZeeBorn
Yea I'd definitely bring crab rings if i get into doing that. Is that a fairly safe place to go solo? I had always thought you had to have a partner when kayaking out in the ocean. That's partly why i haven't gotten into it yet. I don't really know anyone that is also interested. I suppose there are clubs to join though...

T
the_intimidator03
I would say it would be much better and safer to have a buddy to go with, just my 2 cents, may i have my change back please LOL

I
INSAYN
I'm one for the buddy system in the ocean. I don't ride ATV's solo out in the dunes, or in the woods, and I probably won't find myself on the ocean without a buddy either.

For one, I am a social fisherman, and fish for the fun and luck of the draw, so having a buddy just makes it more fun and less lonely.
Second, having a family to support at home I feel it is ethically responsible for me to have a buddy in the ocean. Things that can go wrong in the ocean can go wrong really fast, and having paddle buddies can up the odds of a safe return to the beach if a disaster happens out there.

B
brandon
well...Nothing,
you have officially sparked my interest in yak fishing!..i grew up surfing in so-cal, so now im gonna be checking craigs list for a YAK!!!! :dance::shock::dance: THANK YOU ALL!!!!