"Pac Man" vrs Margaurito ? Your quick call . .

K

kaimuki49

everyone has an opinion on most big fights whether they are boxing fans or not - so what is yours on Manny Pacquiao vrs Antonio Margarito? (i mis-spelled his name in the title line)

(i confess that i am a 6 decade long boxing fanatic) here is my call -

Magarito is a good fighter, dont get me wrong, but Pac Man's speed, power, blinding combinations, and lateral movement will beffudle Antonio until Manny can close the fight in the mid rounds sometime. your thoughts?

Last edited:
T

Throbbit _Shane

PacMan will win unless the other guy cheats. Mannys opponent is a known cheater. If i remember right he got caught for having illegal stuff in or around his tape making his hands even harder.

M

metalfisher76

Manny`ll take him. Floyd IS the only fight left for the Pac-Man. Antonio doe`s hit hard. But ya gotta find your reach against a guy like Manny. That`ll be a tall order for Antonio.

K

kaimuki49

ya metal margarito doesn't hit hard u are right on that. he doesn't have one punch KO power. but he is one seriously tough guy (putting aside the loaded hand wrap issue), he can take an awful lot of punishment and keeps wacking away. that's how he wore miguel cotto down eventually. i do think that because manny can and will move fr side to side, laterally, in odd angles, he will get to margarito and be gone (hopefully!) before margarito can counter. cotto was only able to fight margarito going straight in or going back - margarito can handle that, but the angles and lateral stuff pac man will show, will be margarito's downfall.

i still aint that comfy with the fight, i dont like the big size differential tween manny and margarito, and the fact that margarito is a very very good fighter with a great chin and lot of guts. anyway - i put down a lot of money on the fight (manny) at odds i think are a bit too high (around 5 to 1).

anyway, thats my 2 cents - i enjoyed all of ur guys comments. thanks.

Top Bottom