P90x

T

Troutier Bassier

Nope, I made my own workout routine and it works fine. I'm gonna do some shows this summer.

S

skunk

No, I made it through once then life got busy. I want to do it again. It really helped for hunting season. Last yr I was all over the mountains and felt great.

N

Noahk

It is a pretty good workout. I sort of hate the host guy, but he certainlly challenges you. I started it for a while and then go busy. It was hard to do a hour to hour and half 6 days a week.

T

TTFishon

I can see where the schedule can be a problem. I'm not sure what I'm going to do come camping season and when I go back on day shift and want to fish after work.

Y

youngbuck307

Never have liked the workout video stuff or the waight loss one... Think if u do ur homework on workouts and diet wouldn't need them....diet is the key in waight loss or muscle gain!

T

TTFishon

Never have liked the workout video stuff or the waight loss one... Think if u do ur homework on workouts and diet wouldn't need them....diet is the key in waight loss or muscle gain!

Yeah, I quit eating cookies and other crap of that nature. I don't eat fast food so I don't have to worry about that. I do eat a fair amount of bread though.

N

Noahk

It necessarily focused on weight loss. It is nice to be able to knock out a good workout without going to the gym. You can tweak the workouts for muscle building or weight loss. Trust me it's as good as hitting the weights for a couple of hours.

T

TTFishon

Weight loss is good on my part anyway. It must be doing something because my whole body is sore. lol

T

Troutier Bassier

Youngbuck is right. Diet is the most important factor. Eating Properly and in proper amounts is the biggest step to weight loss and muscle.

T

TTFishon

My biggest enemy I think might be my beer intake and now it looks like my neighbor who has the DVDs is starting to flake out on me. Looks like I'm going to have to buy it myself.

N

Noahk

My biggest enemy I think might be my beer intake and now it looks like my neighbor who has the DVDs is starting to flake out on me. Looks like I'm going to have to buy it myself.
You can also download it and play it on your computer or xbox. For me cutting the beer out was hard too. You might want to try just having beer once a week, like on sundays. That worked for me.

T

TTFishon

You can also download it and play it on your computer or xbox. For me cutting the beer out was hard too. You might want to try just having beer once a week, like on sundays. That worked for me.

Yeah, that's what my neighbor said too. I don't think he likes my window of time that's feesable for me to do it. I will admit it is a sucky time. I think I will go ahead and download it. As for the beer....well....yeah, I need to stop drinking so much anyway.