Oxbow report..

D
Dbaum
Hello!

I have not been out yet since the Coho's (did real well at Oxbow) but I fish at Oxbow all the time (I mean all the time) as I live within two minutes of the park...I went down there today just to look and the water was high/ murky and by what I just heard on the weather report we are suppose to get a lot of rain in the next few days. I checked levels and they are over 12 right now and it looks like it is only going to jump up with the next few days or so. Once it levels back out and starts coming down then I plan on hitting it a lot. Good luck to you all and if you ever want to meet up at "The Ox" just drop me a line! Fish on!

DB.

M
Moe
I'll shoot you a p.m. i might go next weekend.

S
sandyman
should be good, but have not heard of a lot of fishin the system yet. its been so up and down with the river blown out at least 3 times already this year! fyi i caught 2 last week at cedar when water reseeded.

G
GDBrown
Sandyman,

Thanks for the report and WELCOME to the forum. If you have been lurking around for a while it is nice of you to register so we can benefit from your reports. Please post a hello message in the Meet and Greet section telling us a little about yourself and what type of fishing you do.

GD

M
mgdguy
Thanks for the report! I was afraid of that. Have a three day weekend and my fav spots will be blown out :(