Outdoors shooting

P
plunkme
anyone know of a free public shooting area? ive heard of memoloose or something like that like 20miles passed estacada but i live near the clackamas town center and want to find somewhere closer somwhere withing 30mins hopefully its kinda spendy going to the shooting range nearby

J
joesnuffy
I know of LOTS of them. Your just on the wrong side of the state. :p Sighted in rifles on Sat. just 10 minutes from home. :p

S
sparsegreyhackle
When I was born over there they called it "Baker", used to fish the "hiway 203" ponds with my grandpa.

Tight lines bro!

C
capblack
I know where theres a shooting bench and a target 100 yds off, its on my back deck, to bad you dont live closer, good luck, Brian

B
beaverfan
Your probably not going to find anything closer than 30-45 min away because you have to travel that far just to get out into the woods where you can shoot. There are houses all over back there and it's mostly all private property. There are several outdoor gun ranges around not sure if you gotta join a gun club or something but I'm sure there in the phone book.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
sparsegreyhackle said:
When I was born over there they called it "Baker", used to fish the "hiway 203" ponds with my grandpa.

Tight lines bro!

Yeah that's just what I was thinking. Baker City is just Baker right? I was born in Prineville. We used to throw cars off the cliff on Millican and blast them as they tumbled into the canyon. Ahh good times, err bad very bad.