Outdoor GPS show

M
Metz84
Has anyone ever watched this show? Its on comcast sports and its on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm and fridays & Sundays at 8:00 am. Its a great show with a lot of great info. Should check it out!:cool:

F
fishnquest
I would if it was on directv. I'm not a directv fan, its just all I get 9 miles beyond the end of the world.

R
rippin fish lips
Metz84 said:
Has anyone ever watched this show? Its on comcast sports and its on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm and fridays & Sundays at 8:00 am. Its a great show with a lot of great info. Should check it out!:cool:

I was just actually about to start a thread about this show! But looks like you got to it first!
I recommend it for you fellow OFFers!! It's a great show!!

T
The Nothing
yeah, been watching for quite awhile... i've even had my photo up on a sunday or two.

L
les_robot
Been watching quite awhile.. The on-demand is nice when I miss one, or want to re-listen to something Owen or Bitsy talked about.. They have some pretty interesting callers sometimes..

F
fishtales
Great show, interesting callers, would watch it if I still had that cable package. We need more show like it. A+ in my book!

M
Metz84
I need to correct myself the show is on Wednesdays at 6:00pm and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays its on at 8:00am.

E
eggs
I have Owen's number and we planned on working together for hooked-on-helping events but I was unable to get ahold of him for the last event.

B
bigdog
Yeah we had the phone interview for the cancer event he did with me but seems to be a hard one to contact for any of the other ones so far. I hope that changes for the better though, would love to work with him again on the upcoming events for Hooked On Helping