Out of action:(

M
Moe
Well, today while fishing for catfish and carp, the carp hit my rod I use for trout and steelhead, and apparently it was swimming and got snagged in the tail. Before I could get to the rod, it snapped in half in the rod holder.:mad::mad::mad: That was the second rod I broke at that lake in this month! :think: Now I gotta wait till I get enough money to buy a new rod. Can't go for steel, trout, catfish, bass, nothing. :wall::wall:

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats too bad.

A
autofisher
That sucks man. I hate it when I break my gear.

H
Hawk
That's a bummer Bro...:(

Sometimes i find a pretty good rodnreel at a fair price, at a yardsale/garage sale/flea market.

:)

T
TTFishon
Don't forget your local pawn shop.

F
Finneus Polebender
Garage sales can be great if ya get them early OH and the jilted wives ones rock you can get High quality gear for pennys on the dollar , oh and maybe try feeding them flies /bread /cheetos instead of the ol 6/0 treble to the tail unless ya want to intentionally have fun then just need step up your gear for those lazy ol rod breakin suckerfish by the tail!

T
Throbbit _Shane
sorry to hear that bro, hope u get back in action soon :)

If you lived near me id let u use one of my extra rods

98nismo
I have a spare rod im not using that you could have/borrow till you get your own. I dont need it anytime soon. I live in hillsboro/beaverton I could meet at Bethany pond or that Commonwealth or something?

M
Moe
Thanks Throbit Shane and 98nismo, but I already borrowed a rod from another friend, and I will buy one as soon as I find a garage sale thats got a good rod for a fair price.

98nismo
no problem. Glad you found something that will work