Osmosis & Arctic Amoeba Pop A Newbies Cherry !! FISH ON

P
PDXKush
What a day on the Mighty Clackamas River !!!! I thought I loved fishing but after today I live to fish !!! I'm still smiling from ear to Ear and my adrenalin is still flowing !!! All of Us caught amazing Steelheads with Osmosis giving me the chance to pull in my first beautiful Summer Buck. It was an experience I'll be telling my children about. The boat ride was unreal with Osmosis owning every curve. Dude is a f'n Master Captain. I also had no idea how beautiful these creatures are not to mention how g'damn strong they can be. Osmosis pulled in another beautiful Summer Buck and Arctic pulled his own beautiful steelhead however it was a native and was given back to the Magical Waters. Not only did I bring in an amazing fish but I had the pleasure of meeting and spending the day with 2 amazingly intelligent guys. They taught me so much about the wonderful river and fishing but really amazed me with their passion for nature and the respect they show for it. I consider these guys true friends who treated me like we had been hanging out for years. Thank you so much men!! It was such an honor to have spent the day with you two. I'll look forward to next time we slay em :)

Me with my Summer Prize
troutme.jpg

Arctic's Native

troutnative.jpg

Arctic's Native being netted by Osmosis

troutnet.jpg

ME and Osmosis with our Bucks !! (Now if I didn't look like such an a&&hole with my head cocked with that dumb look on my face...What a jerk lol :-()

2trouts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M
metalmania
Wow those are some beautiful fish you guys:clap:. Nice work on the first chromer man, now you've got a lifetime of empty pockets and pi**ed off girlfriends to look forward to:lol:.

M
mgdguy
You're one lucky SOB...! :clap: Nice job!

P
PDXKush
Thanks MD...Wouldn't have had any chance if it wasn't for Osmosis...and Arctic...Great Teachers.

F
Fishtopher
Haha ya...:lol:love the look! Nice fish too. :clap:

B
beaverfan
Congrats on the beautiful fish. I'm still seeking my first summer chrome myself. (my first winter has yet to be caught too) I've been using all the advice I find on here and still can't land one. I have lost some winter monsters on spinners in the Wilson, but I don't have a clue when it comes to drifting. I'm sure most of you guys would laugh your butts off watching my techniques!

Troutski
Troutski
Great day...

Great day...

So when are you buying your self a boat? That smile is something to behold, thanks for sharing the day with us...kudos to your guides. Great day on the water and a safe one to boot...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chuck

P
PDXKush
Gonna Start saving tonight :).

A
Anyfishisfine
Awesome. Great bunch of folks we have here.

T
Troutcatcher
PDXKush said:
Thanks MD...Wouldn't have had any chance if it wasn't for Osmosis...and Arctic...Great Teachers.

What were u using for bait. Nice fish by the way.

P
PDXKush
Osmosis' Special Cured Coon Shrimp.

Y
youngbuck307
Anyfishisfine said:
Awesome. Great bunch of folks we have here.

yes that is true.... i hope mine will be the next cherry they pop :D I have already been out with AA and he is a really good guy and a great teacher.... Nice fish also do you know the waight on it???? now you guys got me thinking of hitting the clack :lol: anyone els going out tomorrow??? if so write me ill be on here late and ill check befor i take off in the morning going to sandy (dodge park and oxbow) unless somone wants to go somewere els jsut let me know

P
PDXKush
I believe Osmosis said these steelheads were around 9-10 lb's

F
FishFinger
Right on man..... Welcome to the Pacific Northest for real!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice fish! What an opportunity, gee whiz! Very admirable on the part of Osmosis and AA--class act in my book!

H
Hawk
That shirley looks like a Wonderful Way to spend a Beautiful Day........................................:D:D:D...............................:cool::cool::cool:.........................................:clap::clap::clap:

A
ArcticAmoeba
Glad you had a wicked trip Andy! It was a pretty decent day to be out huh? Haha, great weather, and some super mint fish to boot! Thanks for all the kind words guys, and ladies. We'll do it again man. I had a great time. Hopefully this is something that quite a few members will get to do. A guided trip on one of my favorite rivers, with the best skipper in the neighborhood on the tiller. Thanks for puttin gear in the faces of those fish Osmo. As always, nice work boss.;)

B
beaverfan
It's really great of you guys to share your knowledge with so many. Hopefully I will get the chance to go out with you guys sometimes. I have a lot to learn!

J
just1nook
Way to go boyz. I guess they were bitting a little better with the river on the drop. Did you pull em out of Duncan's hole?

Fri spent the day trollin Coon Island with no luck.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Good work guys!! Its been almost a month since I have held chrome!! Is it almost time for winters yet :lol::lol::lol::lol: