Osmosis & Arctic Amoeba Pop A Newbies Cherry !! FISH ON

A
ArcticAmoeba
It fishes hard 11 months a year, but the end of May is usually pretty good.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Is the end of May good because there are salmon and steelhead in the system at the same time? I can't wait to get out and fish the clack and hopefully shoot some HD video!!

F
fishndad
Thanks bud but without my amazing guides I wouldnt have caught a damn thing. Going out to the local lake tomorrow to try out your spinners. I'll let you know how it goes.'

great i hope you do well!

F
fishndad
let me know if there is anything i need to update on them!

A
ArcticAmoeba
Is the end of May good because there are salmon and steelhead in the system at the same time? I can't wait to get out and fish the clack and hopefully shoot some HD video!!

Yeah, ususally the Chinook have filed in, and are in every hole up to the Hatchery. Classic, deep holding zones will put out some Chinook, and all the riffles should be holding Summers by then as well. The Steel won't be there in force, but they should be very easy to pick off from a boat! Hopefully you guys can manage to nail down some good footage! There should be plenty of fish from about now, until Late August to harass!

F
FishSchooler
Yar gots to be a loocky man...

Whats steelhead meat? Oh wait, I havent caught one yet... Next trip+my new strat=I win
I also found my tag in a tiny pocket in the backpack I take everywhere I go. I didn't break a law!

F
FishFinger
I also found my tag in a tiny pocket in the backpack I take everywhere I go. I didn't break a law!

That's good news little buddy, your much to young to start your life in jail! :naughty:

How is the worm biz going? You caught any with UV coating yet? :think:

F
FishSchooler
That's good news little buddy, your much to young to start your life in jail! :naughty:

How is the worm biz going? You caught any with UV coating yet? :think:

Har har...

Worms are doing pretty good. The newspaper I put in the crawler bin is almost all gone now. :dance:That means they are eatin' and workin'. I saw a couple at the surface for a little then when I looked again, they were gone, so they are alive and doing well. The red worms arent showing many signs of life because there arent that many. Give em a couple o' months and they should be good to go. None with a UV coating, I'll have to ask Kodiak to paint 'em up. :lol:

F
FishFinger
Are you raising them on the Oregonian news paper? As it's mostly garbage they should be thriving.... We'll keep them healthy, I'll be needing a few dozen in about a month.

If you have a black light take a look see if they glow.... May not need to have them painted.

P
PDXKush
Are you raising them on the Oregonian news paper? As it's mostly garbage they should be thriving.... QUOTE]

Too funny bro. lmfao :clap:

F
FishSchooler

I didn't know that worms have UV coatings, thats interesting. I dont have a black light, would a light with black paint work?
The only paper we get is the food daily thing, no oregonian so I bet they are enjoying that papery steak.

F
FishFinger
A) I didn't know that worms have UV coatings, thats interesting. B) I dont have a black light, would a light with black paint work?

A) I don't know if they do either, your supposed to find out. An experiment persay. If they do, you have found a brand new market.

B) No.

F
FishSchooler
How big do ya need the worms? Some of mine are just way too big for feeshing, you can't even get them on the hook. The reds are pretty small (2-3 inches full grown), I bet they would be great trout and panfish bait.

F
FishFinger
another thread hijacked........

Let's move this to a worm farm thread......

BTW.... Big ins'

F
FishSchooler