Oregon was nuts today over p state

troutdude

troutdude

Like I said after the last game...

let's see 'em play some REAL men, not just high school teams.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Like I said after the last game...

let's see 'em play some REAL men, not just high school teams.

The last game was at Tennessee?!?! Maybe u mean New Mexico?

Go DUCKS!! Bring on the pac 10!!

T

the_intimidator03

the ducks played who, who and do i say again... who? no major contenders that i see to be honest with ya. I do feel it will still be a good season for the ducks yet... but they have not proved it yet IMO

C

cookshot

I don't think there is any debate over whether or not Portland state is fit to be on the field with Oregon. But 69 points? Come on. I don't care who you play that is a lot of points. GO DUCKS.

troutdude

troutdude

C'mon, the Ducks do NOT have nearly the competitive pre-season schedule, that the BEAVS do!

Now don't get me wrong. I am a BEAVER fan. But, I like to watch the Ducks; so I can get a bead on how the Civil War may pan out. So, I want the Ducks to play some teams with some HUTZPAH...and help us see how strong or weak the Ducks are.

As of yet, that scenario has NOT happened.

Next, the BEAVS play #3 Boise State. THAT game will show who's got the mettle for the civil war!

F

fishtales

Yeah it seams the Beavs drew the short straw and got the tougher schedule this year but if I remember corectly last year it was the other way around.

troutdude

troutdude

Yeah, you may be right. I don't recall.

What I am getting at, is about the duck fans that are whooping n' hollerin' for the first two wins. The teams that they have played so far, do not show just exactly how good (or bad) the ducks really are. So, with all of there celebrating...they may be just shooting themselves in their webbed feet.

In other words, don't count your ducks before they are hatched! LOL

C

cookshot

C'mon, the Ducks do NOT have nearly the competitive pre-season schedule, that the BEAVS do!
I don't think anyone has argued that. Agreed, Ducks pre-season sucks, but this is really the first season in a while that that has been the case. BTW, Tennessee just about knocked off Florida state last night. Also, I'll say again, I don't care who you play, if you average one point per minute (120 points in 120 minutes) that is pretty cool. Beavs played a good game last night too! Pretty awesome.

C

cookshot

I don't think anyone has argued that. Agreed, Ducks pre-season sucks, but this is really the first season in a while that that has been the case. BTW, Tennessee just about knocked off Florida state last night. Also, I'll say again, I don't care who you play, if you average one point per minute (120 points in 120 minutes) that is pretty cool. Beavs played a good game last night too! Pretty awesome.

H

Halfthrive

Now don't get me wrong. I am a BEAVER fan. But, I like to watch the Ducks; so I can get a bead on how the Civil War may pan out. So, I want the Ducks to play some teams with some HUTZPAH...and help us see how strong or weak the Ducks are.

As of yet, that scenario has NOT happened.

Next, the BEAVS play #3 Boise State. THAT game will show who's got the mettle for the civil war!

I don't care about civil war implications, all I want to see is Beavers stomping some Boise state butt. I'm sick of em.

Top Bottom