Opening day tomorrow, wish me a fat hen

F
fish_4_all
I know you have all been fishing for weeks but opening day localy is tomorrow here. I will be out bright and well, maybe not early but have to kids off to school. Going to try everything I have and I hope to be having Coho for dinner tonight.

Will let you know if I do any good. Fish are here, just have to find a hungry or at least angry one.

T
troutmasta
fish_4_all said:
i know you have all been fishing for weeks but opening day localy is tomorrow here. I will be out bright and well, maybe not early but have to kids off to school. Going to try everything i have and i hope to be having coho for dinner tonight.

Will let you know if i do any good. Fish are here, just have to find a hungry or at least angry one.
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
lilsalmon
May all your fishy prayers be answered!!!!!

S
SALTYFISH
I know you have all been fishing for weeks but opening day localy is tomorrow here. I will be out bright and well, maybe not early but have to kids off to school. Going to try everything I have and I hope to be having Coho for dinner tonight.

Will let you know if I do any good. Fish are here, just have to find a hungry or at least angry one.

I just wanted to say I love your Autograph and good luck.

F
fish_4_all
No fish today, seems like the pilot run is still heading in. 1 fish caught that I saw and a couple other small ones moving around but no sign of the big boys yet. Hopefully the main run won't wait until mid October to come in. Circle hook didn't snag up so that is a good thing even trying to get it snagged. One point for it, will have to see if it can hook fish when they start biting.

N
nwkiller
soo.....what happened?

F
fish_4_all
Still really slow, 7 fish in 2 days caught so nothing to write home about, guess that's why I writing here. Wind has been steady out the east so that doesn't help. Smaller fish too so it likely still the pilot run of wild fish that hit the river early. should start seeing the main run in 5-14 days if history holds.

It is amazing how different rivers have different timing with the runs of fish in different states and even within the same water system.