open seat

W

windburnt

debating about draggin some spinners out by florence tomarrow (friday 18th) ... kinda new to this... would like some help and assistance... if theres any takers.. pm me and we can figure something out. thx

Troutski

Troutski

Seals...

Seals...

debating about draggin some spinners out by florence tomarrow (friday 18th) ... kinda new to this... would like some help and assistance... if theres any takers.. pm me and we can figure something out. thx

Beware of the seals....very hungry. Tight lines...

Chuck

A

autofisher

Would love to go with ya bro, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out that far.

W

windburnt

got shafted at work as i was walking out. Gotta work tomarrow.. im thinking sat and/or sunday.... seats may be full now, but ill post if they come available..anybody else gonna be out there this weekend and maybe gather and show me how its done....hehehe

J

JeannaJigs

I'd go but I work monday through friday and every other saturday. I'm itchin' bad to get out on the water, my boat situation is no bueno at the moment, so I'm left waiting for the rains to push them upriver so I can fish the bank in some productive holes.

W

windburnt

no worries.. maybe next time.. boat is full saturday and possible sunday... ill post if i get any flakes bailing out.

T

Thuggin4Life

I'd go but I work monday through friday and every other saturday. I'm itchin' bad to get out on the water, my boat situation is no bueno at the moment, so I'm left waiting for the rains to push them upriver so I can fish the bank in some productive holes.

Maybe you could tow my boat down there. My old lady isn't being generous with the jeep lately.

J

JeannaJigs

I'd for sure tow it, my vehicle is up and running good again. It's not a great ride but it will tow a boat lol. I need to get out on the water, I'm gettin' antsy. It's gettin' bad lol.

T

Thuggin4Life

I'd for sure tow it, my vehicle is up and running good again. It's not a great ride but it will tow a boat lol. I need to get out on the water, I'm gettin' antsy. It's gettin' bad lol.

lets figure something out for next weekend then. Maybe me and you and bfishin. I can pay for the boat gas and some bait.

W

windburnt

3 pretty good size silvers today. natives though... super wore out...probably wont go tomarrow unless its a bit later. My deck hand broke the tip on my pole...lol was like using a snoopy pole after that...lol wrist started to hurt too...seen a couple bring in a 39lb. nook was HUGE. had so much fun.. fish were almost jumpin in the boat all day... oh.. im not the one with the mohawk...lol oh yea.. these where my first salmon ever

J

JeannaJigs

3 pretty good size silvers today. natives though... super wore out...probably wont go tomarrow unless its a bit later. My deck hand broke the tip on my pole...lol was like using a snoopy pole after that...lol wrist started to hurt too...seen a couple bring in a 39lb. nook was HUGE. had so much fun.. fish were almost jumpin in the boat all day... oh.. im not the one with the mohawk...lol oh yea.. these where my first salmon ever

Sucks about your rod, but those are nice fish, and congrats on your first salmon...you're gonna be hooked for life. I broke the tip on my steelhead pole the peak of the winter run on the Siuslaw and it was the saddest day of my life. Ever. Lol, but I fixed it and I have my faithful friend back again, just a few inches shorter...but hey, I just say I have a custom rod now.

W

windburnt

Sucks about your rod, but those are nice fish, and congrats on your first salmon...you're gonna be hooked for life. I broke the tip on my steelhead pole the peak of the winter run on the Siuslaw and it was the saddest day of my life. Ever. Lol, but I fixed it and I have my faithful friend back again, just a few inches shorter...but hey, I just say I have a custom rod now.

lol.. kewl thx