Open Seat

F

fletchall5

Headin out to Dorena Lake 7/31 this Friday morning, I'll be at the dock at 5:30am. Havent fished it in a couple years but a friend at work told me some good spots to fish for nice bass. So if any local OFF member would like to join me your more than welcome in my boat. Send me a PM with a ph no. or something and I'll get a hold of ya...are we there yet??:dance:...
BOOYAH....Ken

J

JASMINE

Good luck!!! Dorena has some nice size bass, but it can be STINGY at times :). I would hit the grass flats pretty hard, that always seems to produce

1bigfish

That is a real nice offer Ken. Hope you find a good backseater and catch lots of fish.

F

fletchall5

Thanks for the good luck and the thumbs up :cool: My friend told me the same thing...hit the grass. It would be fun to meet new bass addicts like me and share ideas,I would also like to try Triangle Lake. I've heard it has some big buckets in there also. Now that I have a good boat...look out bass !!!!
BOOYAH.....Ken

B

Bassstalker

Still going out for bass soon? Season is almost over I also as a bass addicit fish a lot. But if you ever need a back seated I be more than happy to offer you my fishing equipment or help on gas. Here's my number if you decide to 5038534375

Thanks and tight lines
Ricky
Thanks for the good luck and the thumbs up :cool: My friend told me the same thing...hit the grass. It would be fun to meet new bass addicts like me and share ideas,I would also like to try Triangle Lake. I've heard it has some big buckets in there also. Now that I have a good boat...look out bass !!!!
BOOYAH.....Ken