open seat

R

RIVERFISHER

leaving here at 5 in morning or earlier if anyone wants to...i dont really want to fly solo so if you want to go for a ride to alsea with me message me back and we can figure soimething out....just hate to drive alone.....i tend to do most of my half dozing off when i drive alone... i usually get to were i needa be but still makes me nervous:)....o ya its just open seat in the old toyo.. i dont have a boat.. sorry if i almost got anyone excited for a boat trip......

V

Vandal_57

Probably not in ur vacinity.....

Probably not in ur vacinity.....

I would tag along with, but looks like ur to far south of my location....lol..I'm in Portland, and thinkin about gettin a line wet on one of the coastal trib's....Trask, Nehelam, Wilson rivers. Drop a line if your in Portland. Springers are runnin well.

R

RIVERFISHER

dang

dang

I would tag along with, but looks like ur to far south of my location....lol..I'm in Portland, and thinkin about gettin a line wet on one of the coastal trib's....Trask, Nehelam, Wilson rivers. Drop a line if your in Portland. Springers are runnin well.

ya you are a little far from me.. well good luck to you friend..... see ya back here tommarrow for our posts on the fish we catch:D

V

Vandal_57

lol

lol

Good luck to you as well.

V

Vandal_57

Any luck?

Any luck?

Hope u hooked up............

Top Bottom