Open Seat Tuesday from Chinook Landing

G
GDBrown
I'm going out on Tuesday for the first time in my remodeled and upgrade 14ft boat and have room for one or two people. I plan on fishing near the mouth of the Sandy for Coho or Chinook, back trolling with plugs or anchored with wobblers.
It has been a few years since I have done this so I may be a little rusty. Anyone who knows the area well and is willing to help me get a fish in the boat will get lunch on me. You will need to bring your own gear and PDF as I only have one PDF for me. You can PM me with your phone number and I'll get back with you Monday evening.

GD

T
Thuggin4Life
Sounds like a great invitation. You have any pictures of this newly remodeled boat of yours?

O
OnTheFly
Gene, I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could but weekdays are still too tough for me to get free. One of these days though.

G
GDBrown
Photos for U

Photos for U

OK here iare quick before and after photos. I'll want to get new photo while on the water Tuesday.

Jim, I'll try on a weekend soon and will let you know when I do.

GD
BoatBefore.jpg
BoatAfter.png

Last edited:
O
OnTheFly
That'd be great! Sometimes I can get caught up and sneak a day off once in awhile. I prefer fishing weekdays any chance I get.

T
Thuggin4Life
looks good gene! I'll have some for you in a few weeks.

G
GMR
Nice job

G
GDBrown
Rusty Bolt

Rusty Bolt

Looks like I'm going to have to delay this voyage due to and unseen bolt problem. I now have new springs on order! This one scared me!

RustyBolt.jpg

GD

O
OnTheFly
Wow.:shock: That looks like something brought up from the Titanic.:D

G
GDBrown
Yeah, when I saw it I got a little queezy thinking of what might happen.

GD

G
GDBrown
New springs arrived today.

O
OnTheFly
GDBrown said:
New springs arrived today.

:dance: Now you can Git'er Dun! When's the Case of WD-40 arriving?:D