Open seat: Thurs/Friday

O
OnTheDrop
Okay... Not trying to be THAT GUY.. Who posts every time he has an open seat. I got quite a few responses when I did last week, though, so I figured I'd do one more.

I have Thursday or Friday open if one, or two ppl want to hop on the drift boat for some salmon action.

We can do coho in the PDX area or Fall Nooks on the North Coast.

Licensed/Insured and gear/bait provided. (You're more than welcome to bring any gear, if you want to try something of your own)

Anyways, pray for more rain, and if you're interested in a trip message me or text/call at 971-275-6725 for more details.

Cheers,
Tanner

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Tanner, I think it's great that you let OFF folks know when you have an opening. While you're waiting for more responses, do you have any pics to post? Come on, you know you want to....:D

D
DrTheopolis
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Okay... Not trying to be THAT GUY..

THAT guy... who started a business that brings other happiness, and is using the means at his disposal to promote said business and make a go of it, by marketing to the people he selflessly OFFers advice to, based on his years of experience?

Yeah, that makes you a horrible person.

O
OnTheDrop
Haha.

Here's some of the clients pics from last week. I believe they are posted somewhere on here.
image.jpgimage.jpg

And a few from this last week fishing with some buddies..
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Damn nation, apparently technology has stumped me on the sideways pics.

B
BaldTexan
Grab a seat! I took up the offer last week and had a great trip. Tanner was personable, knowledgeable, and better yet, he put me on fish in short order!

D
DrTheopolis
Those bottom pics show complete mastery of the art of longarming... which is giving me a fishing jones.

O
OnTheDrop
DrTheopolis said:
Those bottom pics show complete mastery of the art of longarming... which is giving me a fishing jones.

Long arming for life. 7lb fish just aren't as cool close to the body..

jamisonace
jamisonace
Keep posting open seats Tanner. One of these days I might be able to join you.

D
downes157
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Okay... Not trying to be THAT GUY.. Who posts every time he has an open seat. I got quite a few responses when I did last week, though, so I figured I'd do one more.

I have Thursday or Friday open if one, or two ppl want to hop on the drift boat for some salmon action.

We can do coho in the PDX area or Fall Nooks on the North Coast.

Licensed/Insured and gear/bait provided. (You're more than welcome to bring any gear, if you want to try something of your own)

Anyways, pray for more rain, and if you're interested in a trip message me or text/call at 971-275-6725 for more details.

Cheers,
Tanner

whats your cost?

O
OnTheDrop
I still have Friday open if anyone wants in!