one week ago

N
nwkiller
well the reason it took so long to get these pictures on is because i let my friend take the pictures on his camera and.... u know how that goes! So last wednesday was my b-day so that called for some fish "killing", went down to a carp spoy, my friend ended up hooking into this beast, she weight 12 lbs 8 ounces and took 40 minutes to get in on 6# test.
125.jpg
125carp.jpg
After getting into around 13 carp avereging 6 pounds, we decided to go over to the delta and see if there was any bass roaming...couldnt see much cause it was windy and clouds were rolling in but i knew an area were there was some activity few days b4. casted a spinbait, nothin, casted a rubber worm, nothin, casted a plastic coffee jig...seen a white spot trailing my jig.....boom fish on.....the white spot happened to be a quarter size wound on top of her head..thats all i saw...talk about full camo....she weight 4.3 lbs, and was 21 " long. happy birthday to me.
bdaybass.jpg

O
Outdoor_Myers
Looked like a good bday!

N
nwkiller
it was great, love to get into the multi species

G
Growbug
Nice fish... that carp looks like it would put up more of a fight than the bass

N
nwkiller
o it did, my friend that it snagged him because the bite just went tight. had to run 40 yards down the bank b4 landing her

R
ReelDeal
Good ol' SW Corn :clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
What a day! Way to go. Guess you had a better bday than your buddy.

N
nwkiller
yeah but hes the skunk master lol