One springer swallowed two baited hooks!

F
Fishing Ham
Wow, last Tuesday was fishing the Rogue with Hughson's Guide service. We had four fishing and four rods out. Boom a rod get a solid hit. Then my rod gets a solid hit. The guide says no that is not a fish. The fish crossed lines and are tangled up. I back off and slack my line so the first rod can land the fish. Every once in a while my rod would jerk real hard even though my line was slack. As the Springer came in both our lines lead to the mouth of the fish. Once it was netted we could see this greedy Springer had swallowed two baits! This has never happened to me. Fishing surprises!
Fishing Ham

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Fishing Ham said:
Wow, last Tuesday was fishing the Rogue with Hughson's Guide service. We had four fishing and four rods out. Boom a rod get a solid hit. Then my rod gets a solid hit. The guide says no that is not a fish. The fish crossed lines and are tangled up. I back off and slack my line so the first rod can land the fish. Every once in a while my rod would jerk real hard even though my line was slack. As the Springer came in both our lines lead to the mouth of the fish. Once it was netted we could see this greedy Springer had swallowed two baits! This has never happened to me. Fishing surprises!
Fishing Ham

excellent, safe to say that springer wasn't going to come unbuttoned....

P
playhooky
So you both divvied up right? One fresh salmon fillet beats two all beef patties, special sauce, onion, lettuce, cheese and tomato on a sesame seed bun.......any day! (I think that's the way that went......close anyway). I don't even like Micky D's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

troutdude
troutdude
Did you split the OFFering, in half??? Heads, tails???

E
eugene1
Pretty cool!