One of my filmed steelheads

B
Berg03
Not claiming to be good with the gopro yet. Or editing for that matter. But here is a quick video of one of the steelheads from not long ago. The music is just one of the free ones youtube offers. I didn't want to have to get into any copy right issues.

H
Hookset
Nice video thanks for sharing.

S
smoky
Not a bad video keep it up. Nice fish btw.

B
bubs
Nice bright fish!

D
DirectDrive
Nice.
I love steelheads.

hobster
hobster
Great netting job! He barely had that thing in the water, the fish seemed to just jump in there. Nice skills bringing it to the net!

B
Berg03
hobster said:
Great netting job! He barely had that thing in the water, the fish seemed to just jump in there. Nice skills bringing it to the net!

Ya nobody has pointed it out yet but... If you pay attention my line snaps as soon as that fish hits the net. When I first hooked her she went under a rock and almost cut me off.

hobster
hobster
Sweet! No wonder it looked so odd. I'll bet you were stoked, sometimes a little luck goes a long way.

hobster
hobster
killigan said:
Nice video! I always enjoy watching fish being caught here in the Pacific Northwest. Found this video the other day and it made be smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7ykKdhfc0

Hey i know that spot! Everyone who fishes that river does, pulled quite a few outta there.

T
troutmasta
Wonderfull video. I'm a go pro amateur myself. I like to use the waterproof case and get underwater shots! Keep at it!

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Nice video and fish!