One nice native

B

bigdog

So hit the water today. YoungBuck and myself have been playing around with a few things trying to make our own cure and I think we might have got it to where we want it. It seems to be doing really good on a consistent basis now. Bite was good for the special cured eggs today again this morning. Lost one and had to release this beast of a native Ho hen. Not a whole lot of fish in yet but the ones that are, are loving these eggs. Had a good amount of take downs and misses as well. This beast gut bombed the eggs so deep couldn't even see the hook anymore.
Todaysnative.jpg

kirkster

kirkster

I have no idea. And it's gettin dark fast.
doesn't get much better

doesn't get much better

Dude that's a beatiful fish. The one cool thing I like about those big ole natives. Is we get the thrill of the fight and the memory. Then when you feel that fish bolt out of your hands when releasd. He just got the same feeling you just expierienced. Heck that big ole girl is is swimmin around tellin all her buddies. Lol kind of a win win for both. Congrats doggie that's great.
Oh and don't let me forget. Hey youngbuck great job on the photography keep up the good work. LolJ/K Tom its all in good fun.

A

Airs98

What a fish!!! It must feel warm and fuzzy to know that your own egg cure is working great!

B

bigdog

Yeah it is always great to send a nice native like that back on its way. would have been nice to get a clipper that size but its all good that was one heck of a fight, think it was the hardest fishting Ho to date for me.

Yeah been doing some trial and error with the cure we have been trying but seems to be doing very good now. Think we have got it to where we want it. Has takin a good amount of searching and research to figure out what all to do and what all is good to try mix things together. Kinda like when I started getting fish on our spinners and jigs we make, way different feeling when it is something you make yourself and get fish on it then something you buy in a store.

By next week if this weather holds the way it has been I think just about all the rivers are going to be pretty HOT. Not looking like they are going to raise the limits of the Ho's to three this year though. Can always hope they do but I don't know this year.

W

wormosa

So hit the water today. YoungBuck and myself have been playing around with a few things trying to make our own cure and I think we might have got it to where we want it. It seems to be doing really good on a consistent basis now. Bite was good for the special cured eggs today again this morning. Lost one and had to release this beast of a native Ho hen. Not a whole lot of fish in yet but the ones that are, are loving these eggs. Had a good amount of take downs and misses as well. This beast gut bombed the eggs so deep couldn't even see the hook anymore.
Todaysnative.jpg
jesus what a hog!!!!

F

fishingfreak

What a Beautiful Fish Brother! Congrats that must have been one heck of a fight.

M

Mike123

Nice fish man! Kinda looks like a typical tule run native chinook???
Regardless is a very nice fish!!

B

bigdog

Ya'll go on the adventure I suggest to tom??
You suggest what to who lol You know we always go on adventures you should know that by now lol.

What a Beautiful Fish Brother! Congrats that must have been one heck of a fight.
Oh yes that girl was a good fun fight for sure.

Nice fish man! Kinda looks like a typical tule run native chinook???
Regardless is a very nice fish!!
At first before getting it to the bank I almost thought the same thing but no for sure was a Ho and a very nice size Ho.

B

BlackBass

Sure looks like a Chinook to me :0 just saying.

Top Bottom