Old new guy

catphish

Hey gang. Im back. Its been a while. Did a stint in Las Vegas, received a new medical degree, but now Im finally back home in Oregon and so ready to hook into some fish. I recently settled in the Salem Keizer area, work at the Hospital, and really really need some people to go fishing with. I hit some secret bass ponds in Eugene w my brother, but all my steele and salmon chasing has been solo, and Im getting skunked. I read that the steele run is terrible this year, but hopefully the high rivers have let the salmon get up toward Mill City by now. Anyone need a partner on the bank, or have an open seat? Let a brotha know. Also, Im looking for FishFinger. Dan and I used to fish before I moved, and I have lost track of him, if anyone point me in his direction, or vice versa, that would be rad. So, anyone wanna go fishing?

troutdude

Welcome back and congrats! Sorry but haven't seen hide nor hair, of FishFinger in a long time.

Irishrover

Dan moved to the Redmond area a couple of years ago. I have not heard a word from him since he left the forum. You might look over at "westfly.com" a fly fishing forum for him.