Old Mill pond in Lebenon

Dccrandall69
Dccrandall69
bass_master said:
I don't know why they would do that. But I do know they are really fixing up the pond and making it a really nice park. My hope is they will start stocking it with trout... although I would much rather be catching some big ole monster bass out of it.
Yeah big monster hog leg Bass big ones for sure if I'd rather catch a big monster bass then trout any day they put any trout in there the Bass will just eat them

Dccrandall69
Dccrandall69
bass_master said:
The pond is called Cheadle Lake and I don't think there are many bass in there anymore. Last year it was completely drained for a short period of time... so I can't imagine many fish survived that. I did fish it once this year and saw no signs of life and I have walked the trails and I always see people fishing but never anyone with any action. I knew a guy who used to fish it a lot and he did get some nice bass but never hear of any anymore. If anyone has caught some let me know because I live in Lebanon and its easy access for me!
I was there last year and I never once seen it completely drained never ever

Dccrandall69
Dccrandall69
bass_master said:
Well a lot of people park in the muddy spot just by the new Wal Mart off Hwy 20 (Santiam Hwy, Main St... Whatever you want to call it) but the new nice gravel lot is off River Dr... this is where all the improvements have been made. Go on Hwy 20 toward Sweet Home take a left on Russel (the street Schucks Auto Supply Is On) and that becomes River Dr. Good luck out there... please let me know if you see any signs of fish!
if you take a left there when you're on Santiam Highway by Safeway it'll take you to the parking lot there's a boat launches and bathroom and and easy access to the trail bike trails