OH yeah! Trout season is HERE!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Man, I was just looking at my fishing schedule for this month, and I am stoked!

This Saturday, March 6th, it's the Opener at Hagg Lake.:cool::cool::cool:

3/13 it's off to Hebo Lake w/ float tube (or w/ friends if any of you want to go--1st stocking, and possibly hold-over's!).

3/20 it's my annual trip to Olalla Res. & Big Creek Res. #2 (w/ my bro in law and buddy--others welcome) [Olalla gets 200 "pounders"]:shock::shock::shock:

3/27 it's the unofficial OFF "derby" n' BBQ @ Lookout Point Res. (special thanx to official organizer and fisherman extraordinaire "Thuggin4life"!) [time to see up close, what "chinokanee" looks like] - {ALL OFF'ers are welcome to join us for this shin dig...you can find a thread on the Lookout Point Res. link} THANK YOU THUGGIN! :clap::clap::clap:

And, I am sure that there will be other trips on other days too. Oh HAPPY daze are ahead!!!:D:D:D:dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
Plus there gonna be loading salish and blue lakes...

B
bigsteel
were gonna have to hose down wormosa....:lol::lol::lol:

troutdude
troutdude
Yeah, wormy's got "the fever" bad too, don't he?

T
Thuggin4Life
troutdude said:
Man, I was just looking at my fishing schedule for this month, and I am stoked!

This Saturday, March 6th, it's the Opener at Hagg Lake.:cool::cool::cool:

3/13 it's off to Hebo Lake w/ float tube (or w/ friends if any of you want to go--1st stocking, and possibly hold-over's!).

3/20 it's my annual trip to Olalla Res. & Big Creek Res. #2 (w/ my bro in law and buddy--others welcome) [Olalla gets 200 "pounders"]:shock::shock::shock:

3/27 it's the unofficial OFF "derby" n' BBQ @ Lookout Point Res. (special thanx to official organizer and fisherman extraordinaire "Thuggin4life"!) [time to see up close, what "chinokanee" looks like] - {ALL OFF'ers are welcome to join us for this shin dig...you can find a thread on the Lookout Point Res. link} THANK YOU THUGGIN! :clap::clap::clap:

And, I am sure that there will be other trips on other days too. Oh HAPPY daze are ahead!!!:D:D:D:dance::dance::dance:

Sounds like a busy month of fishing. Thanks this little get to gether really has grown above my expectations. Just though I could get all of us who go up there to be there on the same day now its a small army of OFFers and there friends along with a BBQ. The real reson this even is happening is because of all the members interested in getting together to share there passion of fishing for the day and then have a BBQ to top it all OFF.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I can't wait for april 24th to come around. Ill be at Hyatt Lake most likely.

Have fun with all your trout fishing trips dude. Im still gonna try to make it the lookout fish off. Ill talk to my parents that live up there this week about staying with them and using there boat :)

T
Thuggin4Life
Throbbit it would be cool if you made it we understand if you don't being that you live so far away. Some people are coming and banking it from what i understand but I recomend trolling from a boat.

troutdude
troutdude
Thuggin4Life said:
Sounds like a busy month of fishing. Thanks this little get to gether really has grown above my expectations. Just though I could get all of us who go up there to be there on the same day now its a small army of OFFers and there friends along with a BBQ. The real reson this even is happening is because of all the members interested in getting together to share there passion of fishing for the day and then have a BBQ to top it all OFF.

Yep, it's gonna be a fun month. And it'll be capped off, by meeting new friends and chowing down on some BBQ grub.

Thanks again for your efforts to coordinate the Officially Unofficial OFF Lookout Derby. U dah man!

troutdude
troutdude
Throbbit _Shane said:
I can't wait for april 24th to come around. Ill be at Hyatt Lake most likely.

Have fun with all your trout fishing trips dude. Im still gonna try to make it the lookout fish off. Ill talk to my parents that live up there this week about staying with them and using there boat :)

It'll be neat if you can join us at Lookout throbbit! Hope you can work out the logistics. :)