Oh,now that just sucks!!

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Went to see my doctor today and got quite a shock! She told Autofisher and I that the main reason she sent me to Corvallis in the ambulance was because she was convinced I would go into cardiac arrest before Mike could get me there. :shock: We both went a bit pale... She also informed me that I am still in fairly serious shape. I am still on steroids,mega anti biotics and the oxygen. Okay,I've been dealing with all of this for a couple weeks now,right? :think: I got up this morning and realized I have a boo-boo right on my lip. Hurts like a son of a gun and keeps tearing. I mentioned it to my doctor and she says " oh,you have herpes" calm as you please! :redface: I look over to Autofisher and his eyes are at least as big as I imagine mine are! :shock: Then she informs us that it is quite common when your immune system is in the toilet that this critter launches an attack because,well because it can get away with it. :protest: That just sucks!! :protest: :wall: :protest:

T

TTFishon

I'm sorry to hear that. Be glad it's on your hip. It could be on your lips, or in your eyes, or in your mouth, or...well I won't go there:shock: Anyway I hope it goes away and you get better soon.

M

metalfisher76

I'm sorry to hear that. Be glad it's on your hip. It could be on your lips, or in your eyes, or in your mouth, or...well I won't go there:shock: Anyway I hope it goes away and you get better soon.

hip???? Herpes come in 2 forms. I don`t know, but pretty sure the hip ain`t one of `em.
Sorry to hear it as well. Cold sores are a bummer. But it DEFINITLY could be worse. I worked with a kid....... nevermind, GET BETTER SOON!!!

B

BlackBass

He mentioned that it was on his lip. Cold sores suck i get one about once a year. Little SOB's are not fun

T

TTFishon

He mentioned that it was on his lip. Cold sores suck i get one about once a year. Little SOB's are not fun

Oh I read it wrong. That's what I get for drinking and reading.:lol: Thanks for the correction. Still could be worse.

Top Bottom