Hagg Lake and a million dollar fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Howdy folks this is the boatlady I first would like you all to know that its fathers day and my NISSAN OUTBOARDS ARE HERE WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Then also, is there only 3 tagged fish caught out of Henery???

And do you know you should be using fuel stabilizer in your engines even when your using them and fill your tanks when done runing your motors. This will prevent water in tank and carbs getting fouled up and keeping it in running order :dance:. Never :naughty: top off your tank because gas expands in altering temps.

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
another one?

G
GDBrown
Dang I wish they would go away!

It takes enough energy just to click this dang mouse button far less the typing so I don't want to see any ADDs in threads made to look like reports!

If you want to advertise post in the SELL Section!:shock:

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
pathetic sales attempt

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Now please!

Now please!

GDBrown said:
Dang I wish they would go away!

It takes enough energy just to click this dang mouse button far less the typing so I don't want to see any ADDs in threads made to look like reports!

If you want to advertise post in the SELL Section!:shock:

No one told you to get on here and be nasty is if you are having that much problems with energy you need to go see a naturalpath no reason a able body man should have that much trouble putting out effort to click a mouse!!! I can give you a name if you wish! You get more with sugar than spice!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ummm,'scuse me my friends. Did y'all happen to see how many posts this member has? Well over the required number to sell products,personal items or services. Play nice... ;~}
Boatsaleslady,do you fish? That really is the crux of the matter. If you fish and are here to ask for info or help, or contribute answers and advice you will fit right in with our "Sharing & Caring" group. If,on the other hand, your goal is to sell your product and wares,I'm afraid the members will not welcome you with a big smile & friendly hug. 'Sup to you...

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
brandon4455 said:
pathetic sales attempt

LOL since you clicked on it, but hey yours is !!! I was at work what can I say I get on a roll trying to help and selling... But, yes I mentioned my Nissan outboards for fathers day and asked for a updated report on Hagg! No I was not trying to trick any one and no I was not pushing hard or any thing just putting up a link, JUST LIKE YOU DO IN YOUR SIG every time you post! LOL Is the deffinition of hipocrite ........"Brandon is the name, catch and release fly fishing is the game!
northoregonfish.blogspot.com " are you not trying to promote your blogg each time you post? Of course, I don't really care I am sorta a flick crap but go with the flow and have fun gal but, if you want to try to be nasty be better at it!!! LOL

The Boatlady!

G
GDBrown
Mods, Please move this thread to the SELL section where it belongs!

I won't bother it again I promise!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Raincatcher said:
Ummm,'scuse me my friends. Did y'all happen to see how many posts this member has? Well over the required number to sell products,personal items or services. Play nice... ;~}
Boatsaleslady,do you fish? That really is the crux of the matter. If you fish and are here to ask for info or help, or contribute answers and advice you will fit right in with our "Sharing & Caring" group. If,on the other hand, your goal is to sell your product and wares,I'm afraid the members will not welcome you with a big smile & friendly hug. 'Sup to you...

OH honey LOL that is why I am hear, It is just fathers day and since I have good sales going on, I thought I would share that with the boys ah. But, oh yeah I fish, going out tomorrow!! Thinking of going back to Milrum for Salmon since I was told their still coming in. Yeah, LOL I was raised a redneck, from the coast my Uncle own's Harry's Bait N tackle on the bayfront if you guys need gear or advice call 541-265-2407 UNCLE RANKY LOL (RANDY) But I have been going up fishing for that million dollar fish ah LOL What was funny is when I heard about it ") I came running into work saying DUDE(My boss)How do you fish for bass, ;) I have always fished for real fish! LOL He said worms LOL ") so I went up and caught AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the smallest bass in that lake! LOL

Last edited:
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
boy I should have reread that! LOL My gammer stinks!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
GDBrown said:
Mods, Please move this thread to the SELL section where it belongs!

I won't bother it again I promise!
Oh goodness now I read your pic LOL I see it's not cause you don't have energy it's cause your LAZY LOL I get it! Can't help ya ") LOL That can only be helped in your head my friend! ") lol jk and I still don't know any more that what I did when I first posted this about Hagg!!! LOL

Last edited:
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Is that a tagged fish? At HAGG LILSalmon???

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Is that a tagged fish? At HAGG LILSalmon???

hmmmmm....not sure what fish your talking about...."Reason: put his name in it"....I be a her, ty very much. Also, I find your posts really hard to read...maybe you should slow down and your gammer would be better and more enjoyable to read

C
ChezJfrey
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
LOL since you clicked on it, but hey yours is !!! I was at work what can I say I get on a roll trying to help and selling... But, yes I mentioned my Nissan outboards for fathers day and asked for a updated report on Hagg! No I was not trying to trick any one and no I was not pushing hard or any thing just putting up a link, JUST LIKE YOU DO IN YOUR SIG every time you post! LOL Is the deffinition of hipocrite ........"Brandon is the name, catch and release fly fishing is the game!
northoregonfish.blogspot.com " are you not trying to promote your blogg each time you post? Of course, I don't really care I am sorta a flick crap but go with the flow and have fun gal but, if you want to try to be nasty be better at it!!! LOL

The Boatlady!

The difference is that Brandon is a longstanding member and his blog is merely a compilation of freely available information about fishing adventures that we on this site would likely be interested in...I highly doubt he is at all concerned about anything like hit statistics or how well his blog 'promotion' succeeds.

Whereas your membership is in infancy, so your post and link are indeed regarded as a pathetic sales attempt.

If you want to employ some sort of witty retort, be better at it!!! LOL

Reactions: lilsalmon
B
beaverfan
ChezJfrey said:
The difference is that Brandon is a longstanding member and his blog is merely a compilation of freely available information about fishing adventures that we on this site would likely be interested in...I highly doubt he is at all concerned about anything like hit statistics or how well his blog 'promotion' succeeds.

Whereas your membership is in infancy, so your post and link are indeed regarded as a pathetic sales attempt.

If you want to employ some sort of witty retort, be better at it!!! LOL

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

brandon4455
brandon4455
R&M Boatsaleslady said:

The Boatlady!
im not trying to sell somthing you moron. Just letting people know i have a blog they can read. nice try at the personal attack chump.

B
bmac_0021
Boat Lady, I'm in sales as well and you should understand that nobody wants to read that stuff when trying to find information. It's bad sales practice and I dont believe there is that much traffic going through this sites to play the numbers game also. Stick with the usual sales practices and craigslist. Dont post on here anymore unless your looking for info or have a report. Thanks!

Also, I think I just got a headache from reading all your "LOL"s from your posts. It makes everyone think you're on crack when making a post...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Honestly! There is no reason for the personal attacks. The thread will not be moved to any other section as it is in the appropriate area now. The original topic is the million dollars fish at Hagg. The fact that a MINOR sales pitch was thrown in does not warrant name calling nor moving the thread. It may not be a pleasing tactic but,it is her right to do it if she wants. Everyone is a bit on edge this Spring because of the prolonged rainy season. I promise,it will get better so you can all get back to the water. I just hope it happens soon. LOL!

troutdude
troutdude
Hey guys...

If the boatlady's goal was to push your buttons...she wins.

You will only win by ignoring her attempts (IF that is what she's doing); and by PM'ing and reporting any "sales pitches" to our MODS.

Now, does anyone know whether or not an tagged fish have been found in Hagg?

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
lilsalmon said:
hmmmmm....not sure what fish your talking about...."Reason: put his name in it"....I be a her, ty very much. Also, I find your posts really hard to read...maybe you should slow down and your gammer would be better and more enjoyable to read
I guess I am having trouble reading yours as well! ") But none the less I can get the jest of your point. Your right I should slow down ") Thanks... Not sure what I be a her means? LOL I never said you were a guy or a gal. Your original post said you got another one and there is a pic on your post so I was assuming you got a tagged fish from Hagg but I am guessing not by your state of confusion... ") take care and happy journeys!
the Boatlady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom