Hagg Lake and a million dollar fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
You bitties need to drop it ") one damn time I mention I got more motors in stock and you freak out, out of all my post one time. You little boys didn't scare me nore win. I didn't try selling to you only gave info that they are here, I did ask for help which no one gave, and I did provide very goood info for you. Your panties are all in a wod over nothing. You boys need more hobbies then trying to intimidate women on this forum. I already said my goodness I am sorry but you still keep it going. This is what is ridiculous over and over you all ganging up on one woman LOL takes all you and you still don't win! Really manly boys! What is really funny is I didn't even know not to mention my job, so I did that with out evil intent like you BOYS say I did, I said sorry, I have not done before nor since, and you still keep going now that is pathetic! GROW UP, DROP SOME Bait/Bee-bees/Breath mints...AND MOVE ON!!!

I posted on this thread for the same reason I post on any other thread on any internet forum.....SIMPLY TO AMUSE MYSELF!!! :lol:

Don't really care what anyone thinks, don't even really care what this thread is about...anymore! ;)

Boatsaleslady, if you continue with that condesending mom talk, calling forum members, honey, little boy or any of that crap, trust me....you will get flamed a little in your posts! :naughty: I'm pretty much thinking that you provoked and dragged this little thread along for your own personal gain, which is totally cool with me....Hell....I'm having fun! Like I said, just trying to amuse myself!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Mad dog said:
I posted on this thread for the same reason I post on any other thread on any internet forum.....SIMPLY TO AMUSE MYSELF!!! :lol:

Don't really care what anyone thinks, don't even really care what this thread is about...anymore! ;)

Boatsaleslady, if you continue with that condesending mom talk, calling forum members, honey, little boy or any of that crap, trust me....you will get flamed a little in your posts! :naughty: I'm pretty much thinking that you provoked and dragged this little thread along for your own personal gain, which is totally cool with me....Hell....I'm having fun! Like I said, just trying to amuse myself!

It is hard for me to believe that an individual who actually cares about their career would conduct themselves in such a way, under a known identity!

Unprofessional, uneducated and ill-advised.

P
PdxMotoxer
Wow, i think my I.Q. just dropped significantly after reading all these school yard bickering posts.

I'm glad i never mentioned i have a custom BCM AR-15 for sale while talking about fishing. (or said that salsa was made in new york CITY) lol

I say welcome aboard to anyone new!! (i'm pretty new myself) and if your fishing at hagg good luck and if you see a stocky guy with long hair
and a doberman puppy, that be me and say hello!!!
AND.....
if you never hear from me after this, then either my ex-wife's birthday wish came true or i caught the million dollar fish and me and the puppy
are some place warm and sandy watching the waves roll in. ;-)

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
PdxMotoxer said:
Wow, i think my I.Q. just dropped significantly after reading all these school yard bickering posts.

I'm glad i never mentioned i have a custom BCM AR-15 for sale while talking about fishing. (or said that salsa was made in new york CITY) lol

I say welcome aboard to anyone new!! (i'm pretty new myself) and if your fishing at hagg good luck and if you see a stocky guy with long hair
and a doberman puppy, that be me and say hello!!!
AND.....
if you never hear from me after this, then either my ex-wife's birthday wish came true or i caught the million dollar fish and me and the puppy
are some place warm and sandy watching the waves roll in. ;-)
well arnt you cool pretty brave to stand up to a mob thought I was the only one on here that could ") LOL but now I am worried about you mentioning that, this is my first experience with a forum and wow not good and people are nasty on here.... Only some the other ones just stay quiet, which is a good idea knowing the mob that forms here they could hurt people bad on here which is not good, but each their own ah... I am done with these boys done put my point out there and they twisted it any way they could so why bother it's like beating your head against a dense wall when talking to them. like they one above said I don't care about what started this ( he just wants to fight) Take care and happy journeys!

The Boatlady!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
well arnt you cool pretty brave to stand up to a mob thought I was the only one on here that could ") LOL but now I am worried about you mentioning that, this is my first experience with a forum and wow not good and people are nasty on here.... Only some the other ones just stay quiet, which is a good idea knowing the mob that forms here they could hurt people bad on here which is not good, but each their own ah... I am done with these boys done put my point out there and they twisted it any way they could so why bother it's like beating your head against a dense wall when talking to them. like they one above said I don't care about what started this ( he just wants to fight) Take care and happy journeys!

The Boatlady!

Face, meet palm. I am locking this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom