Hagg Lake and a million dollar fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Drew9870
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
OH my goodness little boy you have a lot of hate in you! Damn!

There is a difference in hate, and pointing out the obvious. But when people have some denial in them, they tend to take things a different way, I am defending the sake and reputation of this forum, you are worsening it with your pathetic ways of advertising. If someone wants a boat, they know where the address bar is and they probably know how to spell Craigslist.

You're right I guess, I do have a lot of hate in me, I hate people who try to cover up/sugar coat their intentions.

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
LOL too funny! honey, I don't care if you buy a boat from me or not. I know I go further than most in helping you boys and gals out. I have a super return rate on my customers and not even a negative remark against me. I am awesome LOL, I can help with locations to play, financing, car sales, RV, sales, marketing your site, designing your site, I am a massage therapist, I am a care taker, if anyone ever asks me for help guess what I help, I am always going. As for the negativity on this site LOL your boys just are not good enough to out witt the Boatlady! I can handle all ya one on one or all together, your not that bad! LOL Geeze for a bunch of guys you sure don't act like it where is the talk about fishing, am I all your interested in... :) LOL loveing the attention :)

The Boatlady! :clap:

1st of all, I am NOT your customer! I am NOT your honey!!! Please do not refer to me again as honey! When you refer to someone as honey it just makes you sound like an old bag!!! Maybe an old fag!!! For sure a troll!!! Hell, I really don't care....you can be WHOEVER you want on the net! Nice talkin' to ya HONEY!!! :lol:

Reactions: n8r1
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Well do tell me what my intentions were then? in all my post what were they?

D
Drew9870
The fact that a MINOR sales pitch was thrown in

Barb, ''Minor Sales Pitch'', her post was 1% on topic and 99% sales pitch.

Like this, Boat motor, boat motor, I have Nissan outboards....

Hey everyone, is there still some tagged fish in Hagg?

Boat motor, Nissan, advertise, blah blah, I still have motors, don't forget to avoid topping off, yadda yadda bs.

With all due respect Barb.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
You to honey!

B
bigsteel
who would want a crappy nissan

Reactions: brandon4455
D
Drew9870
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Well do tell me what my intentions were then? in all my post what were they?

Hole on one sec, I'll round those up.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
You know everyone can read my post right?

M
Mad dog
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Lots of people do! of course since they are part of the largest manufacturer of outboard motors The TLDI units have a 3 plus 1 year of warrenty and are made lighter weight then many of the others brands. :) LOL that was just silly...

D
Drew9870
and my NISSAN OUTBOARDS ARE HERE WAITING FOR YOU!!!
And do you know you should be using fuel stabilizer in your engines even when your using them and fill your tanks when done runing your motors.
yes I mentioned my Nissan outboards for fathers day
I am not the uncaring sales man I help everyone out
^ You admit you are a salesman.
Don't worry hun when your ready to buy a boat ") I will be here for you!
if your motor goes tits up I have them in stock now!
I got motors in stock finally for fathers day
and what item did I try to push on you!
^ Hmmmm :think:
but hey with all this attention my Nissans are getting mentioned over and over!!! Thanks!!!

Only a cheesy salesman, :rolleyes:, all of this has to do with a tagged fish at Hagg huh?

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
LOL that was all in here due to you fine folks thanks! ") LOL

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
hey but A for effort
Would you like to try again???? LOL You guys are just great!!! LOL

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Lots of people do! of course since they are part of the largest manufacturer of outboard motors The TLDI units have a 3 plus 1 year of warrenty and are made lighter weight then many of the others brands. :) LOL that was just silly...

I don't know anyone that runs a Nissan outboard?

D
Drew9870
If anyone wants to go out and pursue those tagged fish, make sure you pick up a nice Johnson boat motor, Johnson is like the Penn/Mitchell of boat motors.

Mad Dog, I was gonna say the same exact thing, I believe this is the first time I heard of the phrase Nissan Outboard.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
then you don't know the right people ") open your mind meet new friends!!!

D
Drew9870
R&M Boatsaleslady said:

Hey, MD, did you hear something?

(Open your mind and understand what your doing is advertising).

Last edited:
M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:

Made lighter!!! That's pretty rich!!! :lol:

Sales floor talk meaning; "Not very durable!" :rolleyes:

M
Mad dog
M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:

Oh....trust me!!! I know the Right people! And they don't run Nissan motors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom