OFFers are everywhere!

Admin
Admin
Those who are already a member and those who are not members yet but have the same spirit.

Yesterday.
I'm fishing at North Fork Alsea. The guy who was fishing next to me asked:
- What is your name?
- Anatoliy
- Are you from OFF?
- Yep, you?
- Yep
- What is your username?
- Kodiak.
- HELLO, I KNOW YOU!!! :D
So I said that I read about those UV spinners that he makes and asked what's the deal with UV? He took a hand full of lures from his tackle box and gave them to me - try them and you will find it out.

Today.
I was fishing at North Fork Alsea. On my way back I heard a funny noise, stopped my car and - ooops, flat tire. :mad: I decided to make a call to my wife and ooops - no service. :mad::mad: So I got a spare wheel from my trunk and oops - I have no jack!!! :mad::mad::mad: A car stopped next to me and the guy asked if I need help. Yes, I needed help. He gave me a jack and helped me change the wheel. Guess what I saw in his trunk? A fishing pole and a net. :D He was fishing next to the hatchery. So I told him about this forum and said that he belongs here.

I mean it's damn good to be surrounded with such kind of people. :clap::clap::clap:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
haha that's great!

F
Fishtopher
Thats awesome man! But its time to pick up a jack for the trunk of the car....:D;)

Admin
Admin
An interesting spin of the story. Today I came to Les Shwab to fix my tire. And the guy said: "You made someone mad. Your tire was stabbed with a knife".

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Isn't that unbelievable people?? Anatoliy and I fished together today and I was just shocked to hear it....

F
Fishtopher
Anatoliy said:
An interesting spin of the story. Today I came to Les Shwab to fix my tire. And the guy said: "You made someone mad. Your tire was stabbed with a knife".

Shoot...:think:Gotta take the bad with the good I guess....:confused:

M
meluvtrout
Holly Cow! I wonder if it's the same guy from "me-feesh"? Sorry to hear that Anatoliy. You guys be careful and watch your back out there!

F
FishKiller23
The forum has grown a lot even from when I started. I started hear and left for awhile and when I come back a lot more active posters. Good site.

F
fourgotten
Anatoliy said:

If you'd been on it for more than a mile, you prolly just picked up a razorblade/knife blade/something like that and then lost it during the "flattening" process...

And if it happens that it was the filet knife that I forgot was on my hood... I want it back... ;)