OFF Hole/Blabbermouth Hole/Money Hole/Dam Hole

OFF Hole/Blabbermouth Hole/Money Hole/Dam Hole this Saturday, 28th

• Healz yeah! Anyone gotta rod i can use?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F
Fishtopher
Anybody gonna be down der feeshin' or what! I know I'm fixin' to be down there about about 2 hrs before early. Just cuz. So if I see yalls down der, I'ma says "hayllo".

And Im'a bringin trash bags too. Just need to find me few pack mules while im downs there....

M
Markcanby
Wish I could got kids football.:(:(

O
Outdoor_Myers
sorry the gf is off the day is hers and me :p ;)

F
Fishtopher
What if I could get my wife down to visit....?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I love the choices! I picked #4 cuz it's the funniest. Oh,how I wish I could join y'all...:-( but without a heli-port I just don't see it happening. Have fun!

F
Fishtopher
Raincatcher said:
I love the choices! I picked #4 cuz it's the funniest. Oh,how I wish I could join y'all...:-( but without a heli-port I just don't see it happening. Have fun!

Piggy back?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Lawd Almighty...

Lawd Almighty...

Fishtopher said:
Piggy back?
:D Lawdy,child! :naughty:There's too much of me and not near enough of you! :lol::lol: But thank you for the kind OFFer. :D

F
Fishtopher
:lol:;)

F
FishFinger
I would but Seaside is calling.......... Taking the Double Lu out of Hammond

I
I Grade
O yeah... I will bring all the 7' leaders and oversized corkies. We can poach til the wardens come! Make sure to forget your garbage bags too. They just let more water through the dam to wash the trash away. It's all good man!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I Grade said:
O yeah... I will bring all the 7' leaders and oversized corkies. We can poach til the wardens come! Make sure to forget your garbage bags too. They just let more water through the dam to wash the trash away. It's all good man!!!

Can't help thinking it's time you went in for that "Optirectomy" you've been advised to have. You know,that procedure that will get rid of that poopy outlook on life. Come on,you can contribute more than a crummy attitude,can't you? This thread is not about you and bigdog snarling at each other. It's about a friendly get together. Why don't you join them and if you see anything illegal,call it in? Who knows,you may find yourself liking someone there.

I
I Grade
Doubtful.....I fish alone by choice.:cool:

F
Fishtopher
Im thinking you fish alone by others choice. Just maybe. Well there's no doubt in my mind now that I dwell on it for just a minute.

Are those plaid shorts?

F
Fishtopher
Sorry if anyone went down expecting a big turnout...I didn't make it down due to severe laziness that morning, and sounds like not too many others turned out either.

B
bigsteel
Fishtopher said:
Im thinking you fish alone by others choice. Just maybe. Well there's no doubt in my mind now that I dwell on it for just a minute.

Are those plaid shorts?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i was thinkin the same thing....

I
I Grade
Thats totally funny.... did you think of that while you were "plantin tulips"?

B
bigsteel
its a burned out drew carey ladies and gentleman

F
fishingfreak
:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: You Guys are Killing me! Keep the comedy coming!:lol::lol:

kirkster
kirkster
No 7 foot leaders in my tackle box. Hell I went three times that and started running a 21 foot leader and I was hoggin in three fish at a time. No joke man it was awesome. It no one believes me just pm me and ill tell ya. Lol
You know in all reality the minimum leader length by law is 18" so for those who use a two foot leader good for you. But your closer to braking the law than those using a seven foot leader.

B
bigdog
No this years little OFF hole gathering didn't go very well. I couldn't make it, not to sure what I was doing but didn't make it lol.

Kirk you are right about the leader law so it is kind of funny how people stress about long ones but not short ones. I know some people that run about 12" leader so should they be turned in? HHHMMMM Oh and what are you doing up so late Kirk don't you have some fishing to go do in the morning?

I Grade This is not a stab at you but I do wonder if you don't like fishing with others, don't like sharing holes and advise and don't seem to like or get along with the people on this forum WHY are you even here man? I don't get it are you just looking for something to complain about and someone to argue with? If that is the case then try doing it with someone in person I'm sure the out come would be more fun for you. Like I said this is not a stab at you just honestly wondering what your deal is.

Chris sorry neither one of us made it and sorry for half way jacking your thread. When we going to go kill some Ho's bro?

CJ