"OFF"ers Unite

P
plumb2fish
We should get together and fish one of the central coast streams before March 31st. The plunking benefit is for a great cause and all but there is still winters to be bonked. It doesn't need to be anything extravagant(sp) just set date/time/river&location and bonk some brats. Any ideas?
I'm gonna take the lead and go with 6:30 am Feb. !3th @ Moonshine Park on the Siletz... I'm gonna place this in the announcements.

Last edited:
S
STIKTIME
unite

unite

Well im in. That would be a great time. Share some stories, ideas, tips, and lies. When and where?

A
autofisher
i'm always down. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what we can come up with.

T
Thuggin4Life
Pick a spot and a day and i will try to be there.

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
we would be up for that too,if its near to the coast,would like to meet up with you guys.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I'm already there...in my mind

I'm already there...in my mind

I think it's a fantabulous idea!! We need to do it all over the state!!! Oh yeah,I'm in....:dance:

F
fishkiller
sounds fun, count me in.

T
TTFishon
Sounds like a great idea. I'm game.

B
beaverfan
I'll try to make it but it depends on if I can talk my girlfriend into going. Unless someone from up here wants to carpool.

E
eggs
Count me in...

B
bigsteel
i am definitely in,,,,,,any reason to fish.....where ya thinkin?

P
plumb2fish
Well There is Moonshine Park(fee to access the park) on the Siletz. Clemons Park on the N.Alsea, Whittaker Creek on the Siuslaw(not much close parking though)Nessica Park on the East Millicoma, the hatchery on the West Millicoma. Sawyers Rapids($3 per person) on the Umpqua..The S. Coos (but it is $10 per car for day access from Weyerhauser). Where is a good central location for the most people? There are fish to be had in all of the coast streams.I am on call every 3rd weekend, so the date could be Feb 6, !3, 27 or March 6, 20, 27 and I would be able to attend w/o a schedule change. Moon Shine Park has a large area for us to eat, b.s., ect. and the fish should be up there form now through the end of the season.

B
bigsteel
siletz would be good:dance::dance:

P
plumb2fish
I vote for Feb. !3th @ Moonshine Park on the Siletz because I could get my sweetie to come with the promise of a Valentines Dinner @ New Port after a night of nice lodging w/o kids.

P
plumb2fish
Can some one who is computer literate help to set up a poll for options i.e.(date place)

C
Chrome_Chaser
I'm in. Siletz sounds good.

P
plumb2fish
Who's in?

A
autofisher
I'm going to try to be there.

F
fishfinatic
offers unite

offers unite

i would love to go. thats actually where i got my first steelhead... if the mney situation is right ill see you there

B
bigsteel
i could go any other day but thats my guided trip day......ill be ready for the next one though

Top Bottom