ODFW stocking list

T
the_intimidator03
I was lookin through the list of stocked locations in the lower willamette watershed. I came up with something i cannot figure out.
What/where is cottage grove pond? Also when looking at google maps along the Row River just before the BMX track i noticed a place called South Regional Park with a pond... anyone know anything about this?

U
Username
Go out past wal mart, there is a weigh station out there. Park there and walk down the bike path, the pond will be on the right. If you made it to the BMX bike track you went to far. The South Regional Park is where the cottage grove pond is. Well actually there is several ponds back there but they only stock the first one to the right with trout. If you follow the bike path down farther it will take you do the river.

T
the_intimidator03
LOL holy thread resurrection batman... I have long since found it LOL thanks tho

U
Username
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,, na, na, na, na........

lol, I think they stock it on the 18th or the 25th. but then again they never stock it when they are supposed to.

T
the_intimidator03
Honestly I have found that it fishes alright for several weeks after stocking. I know a certain salmon and I went there when the row was blown out and it had been at least a month or two since last stock and we still found trout

U
Username
the_intimidator03 said:
Honestly I have found that it fishes alright for several weeks after stocking. I know a certain salmon and I went there when the row was blown out and it had been at least a month or two since last stock and we still found trout

yeah i get about 20-40 fish easy when i go to that pond.I don't keep them all,lol. did you catch anything in the row?

T
the_intimidator03
It was blown out so we didn't get to fish it. We would have had some access above Dorena itself but the skies opened and it was a chocolate brown... So our alternative stopping point just to wet a line was cottage grove pond. I have had sucess on the Row and Coastfork willy on numerous occasions

U
Username
the_intimidator03 said:
It was blown out so we didn't get to fish it. We would have had some access above Dorena itself but the skies opened and it was a chocolate brown... So our alternative stopping point just to wet a line was cottage grove pond. I have had sucess on the Row and Coastfork willy on numerous occasions

last summer i pulled out 55+ trout in two hours or less from the coast fork. I could of easily hit 100+ but i had to go home and put more line on. There are tons of fish in the Coastfork & row. Hardly anyone fishes those rivers either so it's great. You just need to know what spots to go to.

I sent you a PM, if i posted what i wanted to say on here everyone and there dogs would be doing it.lol

Last edited: