O baby!!!

S
skunk
Well, here's the report I promised regarding the seat on the guided trip my boss gave me. Props to Dan Dieter who got us into some fish. Started out early and saw a nice bull elk on the way over the pass. The weather held for us with just a little drippy nose stuff in the morning. Flat water, a rising tide and bam...the bite on Tillamook Bay was rather good I'd say. Boat went 3 for 6. Two hens, and a buck. I got my first salmon, the buck, EVER, still way pumped! Now I see what the fuss is all about, the tug man!!!

First timer!!!.jpg

The fish of the day was a 28 lber by my buddy, maybe have pics of that one later. Good bite all day, tide was really high with lots of grass in the drift, but we stuck it out and enjoyed nice weather till about 2pm. Can't wait for the next fishy! O, it tastes sooooo good. Dinner for a few meals.

T
Thuggin4Life
I guess it times to change your name. nice fish!

brandon4455
brandon4455
grats man. thats a nice fish sounds like you had fun!

Y
Yohan
Awesome!

L
lilsalmon
Very nice fish......did the cute little guy come with the fish or was he yours before the fish? :D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Another "Skunk Slayer" is born!! Way to go,those smiles say it all. Sounds like you better invite your boss over for dinner.

B
bigdog
Nice work now the true addiction starts.

CJ

H
Hawk
That's a reel nice beauty.
Great Job Bro.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:

F
fishfry
Very nice :) Only been out for salmon a couple times myself and can't wait to do it again.

S
skunk
Funny thing about fishing is...I don't know who was more excited. The guide, me, or the kids when I brought it home! The guide and our host has seen thousands caught and they were both so pumped each time someone hooked up. How cool is fishing!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Yep. It's now confirmed. Another addict is born! Nice feesh!