Now this rain will do it

B
bigdog
So it is coming down hard and good out there right now and I'm pretty sure we will get a good push of Coho out of this. Looks like it is time to start going after the silver starting this weekend no dout.

R
rippin fish lips
I'm going to winchesterbay for them this friday. I hope to atleast limit my step dad out as it will be his first salmon caught. I atleast want to get him a fish or two.

A
alseaalumaweld
didn't rain very much in newport today i was out on the river in a shirt all day. they need to hury up and show up

B
bigdog
rippin fish lips said:
I'm going to winchesterbay for them this friday. I hope to atleast limit my step dad out as it will be his first salmon caught. I atleast want to get him a fish or two.

It's always great to get someone in to their first big fish. Nothing beats the look on their faces.

R
rippin fish lips
Agreed! The record fish for our boat is a 25# nook that cam out of the slaw tidewater last fall.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
here they come .

troutdude
troutdude
It rained a LOT less in the mid-valley today. I live in Corvallis and work in Albany. Plus, I was in Monroe, Junction City and Eugene today. There were some scattered spots of MODERATE light rain. Plus, there were spots where there was NO rain at all. It did NOT rain at all, like the downpours in the PDX area.

B
beaverfan
all this rain here in the valley and tillamook gets a whopping .02 of rain!

A
alseaalumaweld
the siletz is still droping so we need more rain

E
eggs
A buddy took 2 ho's home on the sandy today

C
cwsmith
it is time. clackamas tomorrow, sandy thursday, trillium friday/saturday!

W
waco
i definitily heading to the low clackamas all this week!!!

I
I Grade
I plan on going to my secret fishing hole on the north bank of the Clackamas on the east side of the Gladstone bridge. I will be standing there all by myself..... You can't miss me!

I Grade

W
waco
I Grade said:
I plan on going to my secret fishing hole on the north bank of the Clackamas on the east side of the Gladstone bridge. I will be standing there all by myself..... You can't miss me!

I Grade
thats a really secret hole!!!

R
Rascal
ill be down there too this weekend for sure

T
tnffishman
I Grade said:

I Grade

yah, just you and a hundred of your closest friends huh?

F
Fishtopher
See ya there buddy. Wear those plaid shorts so I know its you and we can hang out. Ill even fish with a 4 inch leader, and wear a garbage bag as a poncho just for you.

I
I Grade
Fishtopher said:
See ya there buddy. Wear those plaid shorts so I know its you and we can hang out. Ill even fish with a 4 inch leader, and wear a garbage bag as a poncho just for you.

4" leader huh? That should be no problem.....all you gotta do is get yourself a little worked up and you can pre-tie those bad boys ALL DAY! As for the fascination you have with an article of clothing that you imagined on my body.....KEEP ME OUTTA YOUR FREAK-SHOW MAN!!!!

I Grade

B
bigsteel
I Grade said:
4" leader huh? That should be no problem.....all you gotta do is get yourself a little worked up and you can pre-tie those bad boys ALL DAY! As for the fascination you have with an article of clothing that you imagined on my body.....KEEP ME OUTTA YOUR FREAK-SHOW MAN!!!!

I Grade
im sure youll get thrown in anyways

B
bigdog
bigsteel said:
im sure youll get thrown in anyways

Well that's not a very nice thing to say to someone. Now you be nice BS and we might let you out to play with the ho's this weekend :lol: