Now soliciting boat name suggestions...

H
HereFishy
troutdude said:
As a long time Beatles fan; how about "Yellow Submarine"?

I'm sure including the word "submarine" in the name of your boat will tempt one God or another. Kind of saying "try it.. I dare ya."... But I digress... I had a rather generic name picked out for my last boat. Never got around to getting the vinyl made or making the speech to Neptune... What do you think of 'Knotty Buoy'?..

H
HereFishy
My current boat is about to be christened the "Whiskey & Water".. Either that or another name that I'm playing pretty close to the vest....

P
pinstriper
HereFishy said:
I'm sure including the word "submarine" in the name of your boat will tempt one God or another. Kind of saying "try it.. I dare ya."... But I digress... I had a rather generic name picked out for my last boat. Never got around to getting the vinyl made or making the speech to Neptune... What do you think of 'Knotty Buoy'?..

Knotty Buoy is now ahead of Dip Stick. Will it hold up ? The suspense is building !

H
HereFishy
The suspense is killing me! You are a born showman, pinstriper.... I'm on the edge of my seat.

H
Hookset
Fish Machine

T
Toyracer38
Skinny Dipper, Wet Dream, Slip N Slide, Banana Hammock? If it was an inflatable, I'd say Blow And Go.

T
troutmasta
Toyracer38 said:
Skinny Dipper, Wet Dream, Slip N Slide, Banana Hammock? If it was an inflatable, I'd say Blow And Go.

T
Toyracer38
Ah give me a break Troutmasta. Opening post mentioned, Twerk Team. I just went with it. :)

T
troutmasta
Just giving ya a hard time...;)

F
fish face
Old yeller?

H
HereFishy
fish face said:
Old yeller?

+1^.... I just hope you won't have to shoot it at some point to put it out of it's misery....

K
Komatoast
Reel Sirius

P
PawPaDawg
Howw about.....

ODD2SEE

OU812

ICU812

D
DirectDrive
Lemon Shark

Lemon because it's yellow.
Lemon Shark because it will sound like bad a** yacht over the VHF

Casting Call
Casting Call
I got kicked OFF I-Fish because I told them the name of my boat was "P.M.S. Relief". My number is fifty years old VHF "W-R-D-3723" call me next time your on the water.

P
pinstriper
Casting Call said:
I got kicked OFF I-Fish because I told them the name of my boat was "P.M.S. Relief". My number is fifty years old VHF "W-R-D-3723" call me next time your on the water.

You can't really say you are someone until you've been kicked off ifish.

T
troutmasta
eff ifish.

J
Joshuablue77
Now soliciting boat name suggestions...

Name it " LIQUID THERAPY " nice cold refreshing be, errrr soda is a must on a boat