Not the prettiest fella

M

metalfisher76

But he danced reel nice. And cut good too. He`ll go in the smoker, even though he was red as red inside. Had to get away from those frickin springers. They don`t dance the way I like. They just don`t have the passion of steel. Got into more but he was the only 1 I got to stick. Too much over hang. Every time I set the hook I was hittin a branch. Got straight tore up! by one of `em. Nymphs for summer steel. You won`t find much more than that hangin OFF my rod unless it`s a spinning rod. Which I gotta get dusted OFF in the next week or so. So here is my dark, not so trophy summer run:
7232010005.jpg
Even the old flash trick didn`t help;)

L

Left Bank

Regardless of the look I'll bet ya it will taste just as good. Way to go man!!!

B

bigdog

Way to go D you got to have some steel fun. I have to say I am done with the nooks for this year and going to start going after the summers myself.

A

autofisher

It might not be the centerfold of fish.......... but it's still nice. One of these days you'll have to show me how to properly weild a fly rod as I am incapable of getting a fish with it.

M

metalfisher76

Thanx fellas. I think he`s purty too! Just not as purty as the ones that got away.

Not the Mac.:)

R

rippin fish lips

makes me want to go out right now and try to get onto a steel! maybe tonight :) wish i had insurance on my car!!! =/

R

rippin fish lips

well, if u ever got room, im down to go steely fishing with someone that has a lot more experience then me!

troutdude

troutdude

Darker shmarker...it's still gonna be good eatin and you had a good time catchin' 'em. So, I'd say it was a great day in the fishin' hood!

Top Bottom