Not quiet a boat...

T

tomriker

got this guy today, it was my greatgrandmas, it was originaly baby blue but uncle painted it :mad: it has 60,000 miles on it! it runs good, planning on repainting it to match our camaro that we're restoring right now. what do you guys think?

IMG_9877.jpg

N

nwkiller

wow Tom!!!! that is bada$$!!!

G

GungasUncle

Nice ride! Love those solid alloy rims. I also like that color, myself, but you can see in the engine compartment a bit of the original paint. Body looks good. Stock engine?

T

tomriker

thanks guys, yeah it's a stock strait 6, we're looking at getting a new crate 350 to drop in it, but as of now it's a "rolling restoration" it's strait though, no dings very little rust suprisingly

troutdude

troutdude

Was your greatgranny, the "Little Old Lady From Pasadena" that the Beach Boys sang about (or was that a Jan n' Dean tune?)??? LOL

SWEET RIDE!

H

Hawk

got this guy today, it was my greatgrandmas, it was originaly baby blue but uncle painted it :mad: it has 60,000 miles on it! it runs good, planning on repainting it to match our camaro that we're restoring right now. what do you guys think?

IMG_9877.jpg

That is a reel sweet ride Bro...:lol::lol::lol:

The paint job it has looks reel nice from here.

That's a Chevelle, isn't it ?
:clap::clap::clap::cool:

T

tomriker

68 nova, upclose you can see it fading in a few places, just need to take it to swabs to get some new tires and then wait for the new plates, we're getting the old blue/yellow "old school" ones for it

S

skunk

Very nice, I just got rid of my 69, needed money for my other projects. The way gas is going scares me to say...but...make it fast!!!

T

tomriker

the camaro that we're almost done with will be the fast one :) this one is just an extra w/e car that we'll restore when we get extra time and money to do one thing at a time

H

Hawk

When my brother & i got back from Vietnam, he bought a 1967 (red & black) Camaro SS350, 4 speed. She was a reel runner. :lol::lol::lol:

I bought a 1966 silver/grey Corvette Stingray 427, 4 speed. She was a reel runner too. :lol::lol::lol:

A

Amberjack

Sweet car, what find. Might think about keeping it stock/matching numbers means it's worth more. Amazing it still has wing vents in 1968. If you insist on a V8 (I like the idea) contact me I can put you in touch with a guy that can build a solid 383 stroker for a few more $$ than a crate.

Top Bottom