Not a bad looker....

M
metalfisher76
and an even better fighter since he came undone just as I got my glove on. He hit a #5 chartreuse. The 2nd fish of the year to hit it. Heck that`s why it was still on there, from the last trip. First cast no less!! 4th last time, then notta, both times. That`s how she goes. Just thought I`d chime in that there are decent HOs that need to be bonked in the Sandy. They are processing 2000 a day at the hatchery, according to the odfw report. It`s fun anyway. Better than the couch surfin I just did for 3 days. GOOD LUCK!

A
alm21
metalfisher76 said:
and an even better fighter since he came undone just as I got my glove on. He hit a #5 chartreuse. The 2nd fish of the year to hit it. Heck that`s why it was still on there, from the last trip. First cast no less!! 4th last time, then notta, both times. That`s how she goes. Just thought I`d chime in that there are decent HOs that need to be bonked in the Sandy. They are processing 2000 a day at the hatchery, according to the odfw report. It`s fun anyway. Better than the couch surfin I just did for 3 days. GOOD LUCK!

Nice, there's hope on the Sandy after all! So, were you at the hatchery/CC?

M
metalfisher76
alm21 said:
Nice, there's hope on the Sandy after all! So, were you at the hatchery/CC?

Dodge

A
alm21
metalfisher76 said:

Cool, I'm actually heading to the Dodge area this morning.

B
bigdog
Maybe I just really suck at fishing mudy water but still the same I didn't even see anything roll or jump out there at all. Good job on the fish man.

M
metalfisher76
bigdog said:
Maybe I just really suck at fishing mudy water but still the same I didn't even see anything roll or jump out there at all. Good job on the fish man.

It can certainly be hit or miss. I`m sure the fish I have been getting into were on the move, so it was more about timing than anything.