Northwest sportsman show Feb 2010

B
bigdog
sportsshow.jpg

Ok it's getting to that time of year again, the show is coming. Last year we got a few of us OFF'ers together to go to this as a small group. I'm posting this thread for a couple reasons, trying to see if we can get a group together again this year to go together. Looking to get together and head for the show on Feb 13 this is a saterday. Any one interested in getting together for this PM me or just post up in here.

The other reason for this thread is to let everyone that doesn't know about the show the when and where it is. This is a good show to go check out there are some good sales there. A lot of small local companies that you can check out as well. More info then the mind can take in on a one day trip.

Here are a couple links for more info about the show and coupons to the show on the weekend.

Link to the site:
Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show

Link to the site for coupons:
Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show

Hope we can get a good small group together for this show this year. Look forward to seeing whats new this year. Saw a few things last year that caught my eye and thinking this year I'm going to go a little more ready for what they have there to offer.
CJ

B
beaverfan
Count me in, I would be going anyways but might as well go with some fellow OFF'ers!

T
Troutier Bassier
Im going with my friend. this is our last year that I can fish in the Pond! And if I have money, (he always has money) I can get a new Steelhead rod or something.

Y
youngbuck307
you know im in CJ to bad my kids bday is the next day so i wont have the money I want to take with me... but its ok she comes first in my book

B
bigdog
Put some money away

Put some money away

youngbuck307 said:
you know im in CJ to bad my kids bday is the next day so i wont have the money I want to take with me... but its ok she comes first in my book

Yeah the kids do come first but this is three months from now so you should be able to get here bday stuff took care of a head of time and save some money for the show. I'm not sure how much it cost to get in I think its ten or fifteen bucks and the sales they have are great. Just put some money away man you have three months.

F
Fishtopher
Ill be there, lettin' my kids put on a "clinic" in the trout pond. You guys with kids we should hit it on the same day and and have a "Jr. Fish OFF".:lol:

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
Ill be there, lettin' my kids put on a "clinic" in the trout pond. You guys with kids we should hit it on the same day and and have a "Jr. Fish OFF".:lol:

That sounds like a good idea as well. Maybe have to make two trips out of this one for the adults and one for the kids.

S
Shadelady
we were just talking about this yesterday- we didn't go last year but we'll be going this year.

what can we expect at the show?

B
bigdog
Shadelady said:
we were just talking about this yesterday- we didn't go last year but we'll be going this year.

what can we expect at the show?

The better thing to ask is what can you not expect. There is everything you can think of there. It's a great show to go to you will enjoy it and if you have kids don't for get to take them to the fishing pond.

F
Fishtopher
I know my kid had as much or more fun than I did last year...catching fish, pannin' fer gold, playin' in the boats, list goes on!

100_1258resz.jpg
100_1262resz.jpg

B
bigdog
How did you manage to have your kid be the only one fishing in the pond? How much did that cost you lol

F
Fishtopher
Haha, costs a pretty penny for the private pond....:lol:

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
Haha, costs a pretty penny for the private pond....:lol:

Did the private pond fishing come with a clean air smell lol

F
Fishtopher
Absolutely not! didn't want to pay the outragous amount for the THAT!:lol:

F
fishnquest
That show was awesome last year. I probably won't make it next year. Hope OFF has big group go, very well worth it. Don't miss the flyfishing clinics!

T
Troutier Bassier
Its free to fish in the little pond. they give you a bamboo pole and some pautskes salmon eggs. Cast right into the falls and wait for a pull. Drift it. lol.

Theres a Trout pond, Archery thing, And a lot of Lure and Guide stands. and they sell boats too.

F
Fishtopher
Troutier Bassier said:
Its free to fish in the little pond. they give you a bamboo pole and some pautskes salmon eggs. Cast right into the falls and wait for a pull. Drift it. lol.

Theres a Trout pond, Archery thing, And a lot of Lure and Guide stands. and they sell boats too.

Hey you dont have "awesome hair" in that picture...hmmmm...or pink skinny pants...listen man, you have an image to uphold....:lol:

F
Fishtopher
Heres a little secret, if you want to catch the brooders in there, ya gotta ask the helpers for thier special bait...Trust me on that! ;)

T
Troutier Bassier
:lol:

F
FishSchooler
I love how there are arrows that are lying in the middle of the room... :lol:

Exactly how big of a sale are we talkin' here? ;)