North Fork Reservior

M
Mmfh
Hey everyone,
I've got the bug to take the kids someplace close to practice fishing before our week long vacation.

When I was younger I spent some time on North Fork and remember a very small inlet area next to the highway. You can get a boat into this area on the other side of the highway if you go through a large culvert pipe from the main reservoir.

So, now you know where I'm talking about, has anybody setup a tent back in there and pulled anything out of the water?

I was thinking of staying for a couple of days with the kids.
Leave Mom at home, just me and the kids :D

Mm

H
Hawk
Sounds Great Bro. I've never bean thar...........................:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......................:cool::cool::cool:

M
Mmfh
Hawk said:
Sounds Great Bro. I've never bean thar...........................:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......................:cool::cool::cool:
What the fishing hole or leaving Mom at home:shock::shock:

B
burlajohnny
Mmfh said:
Hey everyone,
I've got the bug to take the kids someplace close to practice fishing before our week long vacation.

When I was younger I spent some time on North Fork and remember a very small inlet area next to the highway. You can get a boat into this area on the other side of the highway if you go through a large culvert pipe from the main reservoir.

So, now you know where I'm talking about, has anybody setup a tent back in there and pulled anything out of the water?

I was thinking of staying for a couple of days with the kids.
Leave Mom at home, just me and the kids :D

Mm
Yes, i have been there before...I know exactly where youre talking about! As you enter that parking place zone, and you walk to the water, walk up ONTO and across the silver boat tunnel alongside the highway. there, on the other side, there is probably a crack in the ground where you constantly catch em'. I am also taking a trip down there saturday! Only I am going to the first gate on the other side...There i have a great spot where i catch them like bugs...

H
Herefishyfishy
I don't think you can camp there, but I've had days in that cove when I couldn't keep em off the hook!