Nookie nookie got on my hookie

Y
youngbuck307
So been doing some plunking with some good friends of mine... We found a new spot and started hitting it hard.. First week was tough was also last of the "first" season few missed and one landed by fishingfreak. Well season stayed open and me and with fishingfreak back to work though I had to go by myself. Lucky my boy Damon came through for some plunking witch he don't do much of. First day back out I had a hot rod missed one then another one was there for split second about a hour later. Were all packed up I said something about how we really needed a bite and turn around to tell Damon let's call it.. He has a funny look on his face ( always kinda looks funny) ur rod?? It just... Then u hear ding ding ding fish on! Land nice hatch... Next day my rod was hot agen but let Damon have first fish of the day. One missed fish then a nice lil native.... I lost my next one and missed another!! Then as everything is loaded up for most part my rod goes off another keeper!!

Pics in a min also more o come

Last edited:
Reactions: brandon4455
Y
youngbuck307
b54cdc8f.jpg

cf636615.jpg

my first fish plunking only took like 15 times out why can something be so easy but yet so hard some times. O yea that's fishing

more pics to come think Damon has most then Laren has his first didn't even tell u about his today....

Reactions: metalfisher76
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice bright fish :clap:

M
markasd
Awesome fish! Very nice...

mark

O
OnTheFly
Another fine fish caught by youngbuck and released unharmed!:shock: Just joking Tom. Only jabbing you a little holding a bloody fish.:D Soooo....about 18 pounds?

J
JeannaJigs
Niiice. Bloody pictures are beautimus.

Reactions: OnTheFly
Y
youngbuck307
Lol and that was my thought about 17 or 18 but not to good with nooks...

M
metalfisher76
It`s not so bad with the BBQ goin and a bit o action here and there.
plunkin017.jpg
Yesterday reminded me why I don`t do it much:) But still better than couch surfin with the tribs not in the shape I prefer. All that rain`s gonna shove every one OFF the willy and on to the big C for minute. I hear the bite really slowed for all involved (that I know) yesterday too.
Tom had a HOT and I mean HOT spot/spinnglo/cure goin man I tell ya. He out fished the whole bank the first 2 days. Here`s his last second, save the day feesh from Thursday.
plunkin024.jpg
The only part of "camp" still in place was the tarp and I was making the last walk back to start takin it down. I had landed the nate that morning so I left Tom to answer the bell, if rung. WAY cool way to finish. Never seen a tarp give birth to a buck and quarter;) 6' tall man before. He squirted out that tent with velocity!!:lol:
Friday my spin glo on fishingfreaks rod was only a touch better.
LCRspringer004-1.jpg
My lil nate on Tom`s HOT and mean HOT set up! Thursday
plunkin016.jpg
Never saw the fin till he was in the net. BUT he was not picked up by net or takin out of the water. Good times Tom, cya tomorrow `eh!!

S
steelheader19
hey metalfisher76..
im not asking for your secret spot but
is this the willamette or columbia river and is this in Rainer, OR
i think i been here before
thanks ...
steelheader19..

Y
youngbuck307
Lmao it's not his spot it's mine and fishing freaks he is just lucky enough to join lol... It is The LCR though

And yea not to bad when u got bacon cooked up in the morning with the freash mt.man coffie.. Then steaks for lunch man great times

N
nwkiller
nice job guys, awesome fish

Reactions: brandon4455
F
fishingfreak
Here is some of the pics from our 1st trip. My 1st time plunking i got lucky and landed this sweet little Hen. But our new spot and picking up that Hen yesterday was priceless. Nothing better Than working Graveyard, then going fishing with your Brothers, 0 sleep, Barbecueing breakfast, and landing a nice little Chromer! Thanks for the help Tom without you I would be Googlefishingfreak trying to learn new fishing techniques. You to Damon Nice Net Job and that was so Awesome to put your little Spin n Glo on my rod and hammering that Hen. I am Fly Fishing Now,Baitcasting, Plunking, Whats next on the Agenda Gentlemen? OH i know I can teach you guys how to Noodle for Monster Catfish back in Missouri that should be a fun trip. Hey Damon can you email me those pics from Yesterday Brother?
FF
3-31-2011ColumbiaSpringer2.png3-30-11ColumbiaSpringer3.png3-30-11ColumbiaSpringer.png

M
metalfisher76
fishingfreak said:
Here is some of the pics from our 1st trip. My 1st time plunking i got lucky and landed this sweet little Hen. But our new spot and picking up that Hen yesterday was priceless. Nothing better Than working Graveyard, then going fishing with your Brothers, 0 sleep, Barbecueing breakfast, and landing a nice little Chromer! Thanks for the help Tom without you I would be Googlefishingfreak trying to learn new fishing techniques. You to Damon Nice Net Job and that was so Awesome to put your little Spin n Glo on my rod and hammering that Hen. I am Fly Fishing Now,Baitcasting, Plunking, Whats next on the Agenda Gentlemen? OH i know I can teach you guys how to Noodle for Monster Catfish back in Missouri that should be a fun trip. Hey Damon can you email me those pics from Yesterday Brother?
FF
3-31-2011ColumbiaSpringer2.png3-30-11ColumbiaSpringer3.png3-30-11ColumbiaSpringer.png

Comin right up!

M
metalfisher76
youngbuck307 said:
Lmao it's not his spot it's mine and fishing freaks he is just lucky enough to join lol... It is The LCR though

And yea not to bad when u got bacon cooked up in the morning with the freash mt.man coffie.. Then steaks for lunch man great times

Gotta love Buffalo steaks on the grill! Bacon and perked coffee is the ONLY way to start yer day!

M
metalfisher76
steelheader19 said:
hey metalfisher76..
im not asking for your secret spot but
is this the willamette or columbia river and is this in Rainer, OR
i think i been here before
thanks ...
steelheader19..

I have no idea where I was. I was hog tied, blind folded and whipped before I got there! Then whipped, blind folded, hog tied and stacked with the rest of camp before we left. Good times!

Y
youngbuck307
Leaving the whip at home tomorrow bro did like the smile it put on ur face....

M
metalfisher76
youngbuck307 said:
Leaving the whip at home tomorrow bro did like the smile it put on ur face....
:shock: That shoulda been an inside thought! :shock:

Y
youngbuck307
My bad my bad lmao

Reactions: fishingfreak
F
fishingfreak
metalfisher76 said:
:shock: That shoulda been an inside thought! :shock:

Hehehe! Thats what you guys were doing under that tarp! Thats just wrong! lmao

Y
youngbuck307