Nominate a "Jackass"...

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
A few years back a friend of mine was having trouble with severe ear infections. The doctor prescribed ear drops and sent her home to her family. That evening she asked her son-in-law to put the drops in her ear. She lay down on the sofa and he dutifully put three drops in her ear. She sat up and resumed watching tv,for about three minutes. Her ear began to feel like it was on fire and about to explode. She started crying and insisted she be taken to the hospital. It turned out that her son-in-law,who swore he loved like his own mother,had used "Super Glue" in her ear instead of the medicine. After the doctors stopped laughing,they operated on her ear for two hours.

I nominate the son-in-law for the "Jackass Award"

Last edited:
W

waco

so this happen when i was a little kid. my dad had to use some special eyedrops and he was putting it on daily so i found a empty bottle of this eyedrops and i fill it up with alcohol so when he asked me for eyedrops i give it the one with alcohol he put it on and he actually almost cry!!! hahaha it was funny

C

colbypearson

so this happen when i was a little kid. my dad had to use some special eyedrops and he was putting it on daily so i found a empty bottle of this eyedrops and i fill it up with alcohol so when he asked me for eyedrops i give it the one with alcohol he put it on and he actually almost cry!!! hahaha it was funny

is that a self nomination?........, that is about as funny as the super glue in the ear?, some people have a really odd sense of humor :shock:

Last edited:
T

TTFishon

When I was in the 7th grade I did some messed up things and one of em was give a kid a cat food sandwich. MMM:lol:

T

TTFishon

Here's another good one. I taped a fire cracker on the bottom side of the burner on my brother's stove top. It was pretty funny when it went off. He was cooking eggs and POW.:lol:

O

OnTheFly

This story comes out of New Zealand where a farmer had been inundated with rabbits. So one day he manages to capture one and as you can imagine the bunny was terrified. The farmer thinks that when released, the rabbit will just run home so he ties a stick of dynamite onto the bunny, lights the fuse and lets it go hoping the rodent will jump down it's hole and blow up all his friends. Much to his surprise, the rabbit did not run down it's hole but instead ran under the house.

B

bigdog

This story comes out of New Zealand where a farmer had been inundated with rabbits. So one day he manages to capture one and as you can imagine the bunny was terrified. The farmer thinks that when released, the rabbit will just run home so he ties a stick of dynamite onto the bunny, lights the fuse and lets it go hoping the rodent will jump down it's hole and blow up all his friends. Much to his surprise, the rabbit did not run down it's hole but instead ran under the house.

Ok there is another funny one.

Top Bottom