No pics but some story's and advice

T
the salmon kid
ive been trying some new tactics on the rogue switching from flys to jigs and from jigs to spoons
as you probably noticed the river is a little high but that shouldn't slow down the fishing at all ,.,, so here is the secret,., blue and silver little cleos, with 4 red spots going down the blue side and it is a 2/5oz
ive been looking all over for these spoons and no store has one.,. so if you some how manage to find one grab it ,so far every time i have went out fishing i have used this spoon and have caught my limit every time:D

for the past 4 days i have been fishing a tueville and have caught 2-5 fish a day with that spoon and have one left

i have 15 pictures of steel head and coho but my cell phone dont work and when i get it back on i will post them

good luck and merry Christmas

brandon4455
brandon4455
the salmon kid said:
ive been trying some new tactics on the rogue switching from flys to jigs and from jigs to spoons
as you probably noticed the river is a little high but that shouldn't slow down the fishing at all ,.,, so here is the secret,., blue and silver little cleos, with 4 red spots going down the blue side and it is a 2/5oz
ive been looking all over for these spoons and no store has one.,. so if you some how manage to find one grab it ,so far every time i have went out fishing i have used this spoon and have caught my limit every time:D

for the past 4 days i have been fishing a tueville and have caught 2-5 fish a day with that spoon and have one left

i have 15 pictures of steel head and coho but my cell phone dont work and when i get it back on i will post them

ive caught a lot of trout and bass with blue and silver cleos but not salmon and steel, sounds like you found a dynamite lure!!! way to go bro! can't wait to see the pics

H
halibuthitman
the salmon kid said:

have you tried buying a case of them on their website?

H
Hawk
Great spoon, :D:D:D:cool:

Merry Christmas brothers & sisters,

hohohohohohoho
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

C
colbypearson
i will look and see if they have any in arizona chad haha maybe we can hit the river again this january ;)