No fishing for me for awhile

L

lilsalmon

Shipoopy!!!!!! Was out fishing yesterday and took a slide down the riverbank.....heard a disntinctive snap :shock:...to make a long story short....fractured my leg in 3 places....Thank God for Dave and Steve who managed to get me to the car. I did get the biggest fish tho.....

Guess the fishing is OFF for awhile :(

Going to go take some more vicodin :D

H

halibuthitman

Wow! sounds horrible... I hope you feel better soon- Brad

18406ej

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you feel better soon

B

BobbiDollPDX

Shipoopy is right! Glad you caught a nice fish though. Just think how bad it would have been to get hurt and skunked!

B

bigsteel

I really hope you feel better,,i can't believe you fractured it that bad girl,,im glad you got it checked out instead of letting it go......since your on the forum that means you must have made it upstairs.......

A

autofisher

Holy crap...... That's not a good thing..... Sorry that you're banged up. Hope you feel better.

Irishrover

Irishrover

Most Featured
Holy smokes Rose, I'm sorry that happened.:shock: I hope you mend fast.

Q

qwapaw

Keep a smile on that face. You will be out fishing us all soon. Good Luck, Dan

F

fisherwilly

BUMMER! Nothing is worst than waiting for an injury to heal. Maybe some flytying can keep you sane, or make you wonder what to do with wierd looking flies. 6 weeks from now the winter steelhead season will be in full swing. Get better soon.

Troutski

Troutski

Sorry to hear the news, bummer. Hope it heals well and quick, I guess what I have heard about you is correct...you do everything well; broke it in three places-WOW.
My best to you....take this time to learn a hobby; lure making, fly tying....take care.

Chuck

J

JeannaJigs

ROSE! You're not supposed to break yourself. Just 'cause I do it all the time, doesn't mean it's the cool thing to do. Enjoy the vicodin. When you're feeling a little bit better, I'll take you out in my boat. You don't need functional legs to float the river :) The only thing that kept me sane after my wreck was people taking me fishing and rowing my boat for me. We'll get ya back out on the water soon.

O

OnTheFly

Rose? What the heck? I hope you mend up quickly. Consider taking Jeanna's advice and her offer about the boat trip. We don't want you to go crazy! jk. Dave told me a little about your trip (no pun intended) and the fish you caught.

brandon4455

brandon4455

Shipoopy!!!!!! Was out fishing yesterday and took a slide down the riverbank.....heard a disntinctive snap :shock:...to make a long story short....fractured my leg in 3 places....Thank God for Dave and Steve who managed to get me to the car. I did get the biggest fish tho.....

eek. sorry about your leg. altleast you got some pain killers :p

H

Hawk

Dangit:(:(

Did Bro's Dave & Steve set yer leg & splint it Sis??

Hope ya git all better reel quick like.
:)

T

Thuggin4Life

Bummer. Heal up soon. Too bad i was looking forward to doing some brodies around you guys on sunday.

troutdude

troutdude

Ain't it great, how Vicadin cures everything? I have some muscle relaxers that you can "borrow"; if ya need a booster shot. ;);)

Jeepers sis, your not supposed to practice for Dancing w/ the Stars while your out feeshin! :shock:

I'm sure glad that you had some help, to get back up the bank. :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks to those fellow OFF'ers, for taking care of Rose! :clap::clap::clap:

K

kaimuki49

Holy cow !! You broke ur leg when u went crumbling down? I am really curious about this. Did it get caught under you, stuck in a rock, how? So it is casted now? I guess this is as good a time as any to be laid up - best wishes and take care. tkk

Top Bottom